Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | New episodes Tuesdays | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FB_IMG_1695847964237.jpg

So much laughs in the latest episode.

The troopers saying f*** this and dipping as soon as the alarm rang that it was time to go. We will live to die another day boys. :lol:

The useless ninja turtle things crack me up. You aite? You need help?

So much laughs in the latest episode.

The troopers saying f*** this and dipping as soon as the alarm rang that it was time to go. We will live to die another day boys. :lol:

The useless ninja turtle things crack me up. You aite? You need help?
Their whips/RVs were as strong as beskar though!

SMH at the dbag senator having the same hairstyle as me, made me so mad I thought about getting a haircut.

Anyway, it would be better Andor-type writing if he was trying to sabotage General Hera-bae but more discreetly. We should see him whispering “hail hydra” to other empire lovers.

ezra hanging with those turtles too long and looking like splinter.

This was the best Anakin has looked in live action in a long time.

Someone posted the Ahsoka dunking on Andor meme. This show was probably a 7/10 (I can understand if someone said lower or someone said higher). That last episode was skraight filler and should have been a near culmination of each of the characters arcs.

so there is an actual brain inside that head?

1695491172003.png

i know he had like a beating heart that obi shot but even then, i assume having mostly 90%(?) if your body be mechanical means your reaction time would be faster while vader mostly just limbs that go replaced, his torso is still mostly still human and his own muscle, no?

only organic parts were his brain, eyes and organs.

Grievous probably one of the most tragic stories honestly.
All he wanted to do was lift his people out of control from another species that persecuted them but ended up being enslaved himself by banking clans and Count Dooku.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom