Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | New episodes Tuesdays | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know this is sick of me to even say, but the Ultimate Disney troll would be if one day they decide to change each time someone says, "You dont know the Power of the Dark Side" or "Give yourself to the Power of the Dark Side" to "The Power of One, The Power of Two, The Power of MANY!"

To answer the part about being 20 feet away and invincible, it was all about the helmet. He made mention in another episode about how it blocks the force/Jedi being able to get in his head. She felt him immediately when he had the helmet off, then, he immediately put it back on when he recognized this and vanished.

but when osha had the helmet on, she was getting on qimirs head like her monther was doing to torbin that why both their eyes go all black

also, apparently this magneto helmet feat is brand new thing that the shows seems to only use because of convenience

so whats the next convenient explanation, that the helmet is like a one way mirror? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom