Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | New episodes Tuesdays | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Mandalorian starts five years after the end of Return of the Jedi.
Ohhhhhhh.....no ****.

Well that changes everything. I was thinking it was a prequel. Because 'baby yoda'

So it really isn't yoda then. Damn. I was thinking this was an origin story. Now I'm kinda bummed.

Ok, so Vadar and Maul and Padbae and Taken Neison and Goatbi Wan and clone wars and Mace Windu.

Before force awakens?

So this is why people thinking Call Keitis could pull up?

So then truly no boba Fett :frown:. I saw his armor, but thought it was just a fan nod to him.

I'm low-key bummed. I didn't know the line, so the whole time I thought this was previous. I didn't watch rebels. Was waiting on certain people to pull up and baby to start talking in haikus.

Dang.

Better to know now though. Now I have perspective.

So someone explain the timeline to me pretty plz. Where are we in the universe. Who exists, who doesn't at this current time.
It's taking place 10 years after ABY.

Filoni just teased that given the Rebels finale/epilogue was post RotJ that The Mandalorian might just take place before that.

Oh, ol girl sholl did said 'after they destroyed the death star...the 2nd one'

So they ripped me off of the time, but then other parts had me like huh? So 5 to 10 after episode 6. Ok. So everybody is dead or old and big washed. Got it.

So they ripped me off of the time, but then other parts had me like huh? So 5 to 10 after episode 6. Ok. So everybody is dead or old and big washed. Got it.
Well Luke and Leia should be in there 30s I guess?

Sabine and Ezra should be in their 20s.

Everybody gets d and washed by the time of the sequel trilogy which is another 20 years later.

Ohhhhhhh.....no ****.

Well that changes everything. I was thinking it was a prequel. Because 'baby yoda'

So it really isn't yoda then. Damn. I was thinking this was an origin story. Now I'm kinda bummed.

Ok, so Vadar and Maul and Padbae and Taken Neison and Goatbi Wan and clone wars and Mace Windu.

Before force awakens?

So this is why people thinking Call Keitis could pull up?

So then truly no boba Fett :frown:. I saw his armor, but thought it was just a fan nod to him.

I'm low-key bummed. I didn't know the line, so the whole time I thought this was previous. I didn't watch rebels. Was waiting on certain people to pull up and baby to start talking in haikus.

Dang.

Better to know now though. Now I have perspective.
No disrespect but you just realizing that isn't Yoda made me laugh.

Well Luke and Leia should be in there 30s I guess?

Sabine and Ezra should be in their 20s.

Everybody gets d and washed by the time of the sequel trilogy which is another 20 years later.
So force awakens and the other 2 are really fare out. Cool. I appreciate the insight fellers.

Favreau has said that The Mandalorian is set five years after the fall of the Empire in Episode VI: Return of the Jedi (1983) and 25 years before the rise of the First Order, the authoritarian regime that is firmly in control of the galaxy when Episode VII: The Force Awakens (2015) begins.

In terms of Star Wars years, Return of the Jedi is set in 4 ABY (after the Battle of Yavin) and The Force Awakens is set in 34 ABY, which means The Mandalorian takes place around 9 ABY. This is a period of time when the New Republic, the democratic government formed by the Rebel Alliance following their victory over the Empire, has only a tenuous hold on the galaxy — especially its lawless outskirts.

:lol: That would be a wild Yoda origin.

There's still a chance of seeing Boba Fett if you have caught up on all the episodes of s2.

Last edited:
so Ahsoka and Grogu actually was training at the same time right?
Not sure actually. By the time Anakin flips to the dark side, Ahsoka is no longer training with the Jedi and I’m assuming Grogu was in youngling training by then.

as old as Grogu is, you could assume they were at the Jedi Temple together at some point, but I’d probably think you’re comparing a 2nd grader to freshman in high school.

I could see why an average fan would actually think this is some sort of Yoda origin series. This is the risk when you’re going back and forth on the timeline, a casual fan can get easily lost.

Was yoda getting space cakes?? Could this be yoda seed? He 800 yrs old dropping loads off like that tortoise.

The kid is 50....maybe yodeezy had a joint at the cantina he was sliding after the jedi council meetings to relieve the stress of Anakin switching teams in episode 3

'MMmm, get bent over and piledrived you will...'

Was yoda getting space cakes?? Could this be yoda seed? He 800 yrs old dropping loads off like that tortoise.

The kid is 50....maybe yodeezy had a joint at the cantina he was sliding after the jedi council meetings to relieve the stress of Anakin switching teams in episode 3

'MMmm, get bent over and piledrived you will...'

:rofl:
On a more serious note, I wondered the same. An offspring of Yoda.

1606835579972.jpeg

I’ve always imagined Yung Yoda traveling the galaxy, slaying the Sith in the streets and slaying alien **** in the sheets.

• Haha
Reactions: ARK
I don't think there's another character with a smoother development than Ahsoka.
Only a handful of characters have had as much screen time as Ahsoka. I guess Anakin/Vader is the only one up there as far as screen time and development like that - that crosses multiple stories (movies, animated series, books/comics and now TV shows).

Back
Top Bottom