Live Series VS 2k Series

i mean who didn't grow up on live? . . sometimes you just gotta make the switch to the better game.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

Live for me, since '95
smile.gif

I was a Live fan since '95 too, but as the series went on the gameplay got progressively worse and worse.
smh.gif

I switched to the 2k series when 2k7 came out, and haven't looked back since.
pimp.gif

only thing nice about 2k9 are the graphics/animations..

but still.. 2k is on a whole level when compared to Live..

hell, I'll like Nintendo's Courtside with KB8 over Live..

I will say 2K5 - 2K8 has been great.

But seriously 2K9 and Live' 09 the gap is starting to close.

From what my friends told me at EA in Vancouver.

Live' 10 is about to blow people away. They brought in so many new game heads from the Hockey series etc to develop this game. I expect HUGE things fromthem this time around.

Also if 2k9 is any indication of things to come, as they pretend to move foward. Well then I think its time for 2k to take a seat and let Live series get backin the drivers seat.

Plus, They promised me my copy in advance.
laugh.gif

Both these games are trash seriously

People just giving 2k the one up cuz there's no other basketball games. Ill play it but i aint gon act like its the truth. Nba2k is garbage too. Live isjust more garbage
laugh.gif

2K9 was garbage. They made no changes from 2K8 which was wack as well and I got tired of my players doing the same damn moves on offense.

Nba kive all day. Yall say 2k gameplay is so realistic but I played it and was nothin but fastbreaks the whole game. Its hard to get in the paint in live

2k for basketball, ea for hockey

my friends have tried telling me that nba live is better than 2k. i asked them if they even played both and they tried avoiding the damn question
smh.gif

Originally Posted by sosmoove

2K9 was garbage. They made no changes from 2K8 which was wack as well and I got tired of my players doing the same damn moves on offense.

exact same thing i was thinking. 2k9 fans stay saying "this is a completely new game". It looks the same and feels the same
laugh.gif
. Aint no damn changes at all. Thats how it will be next year too. Some otherfranchise needs to come and make a GOOD basketball game. 2k9 and Live aint cutting it...

I've played live 09 and 2k

and this is how I see it

live 09 needs the dribbling system of 08....

and the 2k series need a freestyle dribbling system with the opposite stick....running up the court using the same stick to crossover is @@+$!%% stupid andretarded ...and is the reason why I won't play this game

and whats with these nba games being low scoring...I understand they want it to be realistic but there is nothing realistic about 45 to 50 point game....damndo we have to put 20 minutes a quarter

they try to make it so realistic to the point were the fun is leaving....and whats with 2k having players recover so quickly...I'm on a fast break...how isshaq able to catch up to me

LIVE 05>>>>>>>>>>>ALL

Live '10 will be better than 2k10.

[Forrest Gump]" That's all I have to say about that"[Forrest Gump]

Back
Top Bottom