sooo... so far...

I've gathered that the reasons why it bothers you so much is

it's just lame, b

and the reason why you continue to follow them is

to laugh at how ridiculous they are..

And you all are critical of these people because

you feel they shouldnt post certain things like food and their kids

got it.

I don't have these social media problems because I don't like social media.

A lot of ya'll sound mad because ya'll doin it wrong.

I thought the whole point of social media was to stunt and ****.

What are you on there for then?

I don't have these social media problems because I don't like social media.

A lot of ya'll sound mad because ya'll doin it wrong.

I thought the whole point of social media was to stunt and ****.

What are you on there for then?
Exactly, social media caters to people's worse traits. At least on ig Idon't have to listen to people be ignorant, I can just watch *** and *******, and see certain athletes and musicians, and photographers. There are photographers on there ya know, taking beautiful pictures of beautiful landscapes. It's also private so I post what I want and when I want without thinking twice. People over here letting there blood boil over people lying on ig. Chances are they probably lie in real life too. It's just a reflection of how corny ya friends are.

Last edited:
Social Media is a tool. You can use a tool the right way or the wrong way.

Personally, I made the decision to use mines as a tool to share my art and follow others sharing theirs. I no longer have to scroll down Instagram and see a bunch of #WCW's/#MCMs, girls dressing their 2 year olds like credit card scammers, those stupid *** memes, a bunch of bad broke instagram models, etc. 

If social media is causing you a problem...it's your fault. You choose to follow who you follow.

Much like in real life...if you follow a bunch of ********...then that's what you're going to get.

Social media is whatever you make it.

Last edited:
thanks to twitter i was able to connect with people that taught me how to trade stocks. can't really complain. it's what you make of the resources.

****** mad over da gram, b.

My homies wife stay posting **** about how lonely she is and how sad she is when he's sent out for duty (Air Force) and hash tagging **** like "#airforcewife" or something.

I overlook it. I already know what she's going to post, so you know hat I do? I keep it moving.
Now you don't think she is doing that so people can hit her with the, "Awww it will be ook" responses? She is doing that so people can feel sorry for her. That is foul though. LOLOLOLOL

Does your dude know she posts that stuff or nah?

Hell yeah he knows. And it's wild type corny to post stuff like that.

It's definitely a bait tactic.

I just keep scrolling though.

man this stupid argument "why do you care" "how does it affect you" need to get out of y'all minds...

what a defeatist point of view....so anything in society that doesn't affect us directly we should ignore?

what kind of lame *** line of thinking is that....why can't someone have a f'ing opinion without someone saying "do you".....foh b....i'll comment and talk about the idiots of society all i want...and if i want to watch them and clown them at the same time on IG i will do that as well...

does it change my life? am i sitting here smashing my keyboard? no....do i follow a bunch of thots on IG and laugh (i.e. cardi_bb) yes...

but you have to look at the bigger picture...IG is a huge facade...

something that needs to be addressed and not simply ignored "do you b...and if it bothers you unfollow"...guess what you can't unfollow real life...that **** is trickling down to real life situations...

U lame as hell, b.

What type of dude follows a bunch of people he feels are corny just to ridicule them and call them corny ?

I'll tell you. A corny dude.

Ya post sad as hell, b. Wash ya face.

Social Media is a tool. You can use a tool the right way or the wrong way.

Personally, I made the decision to use mines as a tool to share my art and follow others sharing theirs. I no longer have to scroll down Instagram and see a bunch of #WCW's/#MCMs, girls dressing their 2 year olds like credit card scammers, those stupid *** memes, a bunch of bad broke instagram models, etc. 

If social media is causing you a problem...it's your fault. You choose to follow who you follow.

Much like in real life...if you follow a bunch of ********...then that's what you're going to get.

Social media is whatever you make it.

DING DING DING. Someone who gets it...

To the dude who has a friend that his girl posts the whole "I miss my man in the service" BS...all the girls I know that dude that are getting railed out while their man is away from home and that's almost their little discrete way of letting other dudes know that their man isn't going to be in town for a while.

Just saying though.

sooo... so far...

it's just lame, b

got it.

You've pretty much nailed it.

Following people to laugh at them and feel better about himself, but they're the corney ones :smh:

Last edited:
To the dude who has a friend that his girl posts the whole "I miss my man in the service" BS...all the girls I know that dude that are getting railed out while their man is away from home and that's almost their little discrete way of letting other dudes know that their man isn't going to be in town for a while.

Just saying though.

Maaaaan..... Ima stay optimistic :lol:

Just saying though.
Maaaaan..... Ima stay optimistic 
laugh.gif
Bingo. That's exactly what that is…. "I'ma let these dudes who want to holler know it's cool cause I'm lonely and my man is gone." That's all that is. 

Social Media exposes it to a higher degree.... But this IS AMERICA... the american dream is literally get the nicest car, get the biggest car, Get the highest paying job.... nowhere was it taught to me (atleast by media) to try and figure out what makes me happy and what i will excel at.

Keeping up with people is embedded in American culture.

man this stupid argument "why do you care" "how does it affect you" need to get out of y'all minds...

what a defeatist point of view....so anything in society that doesn't affect us directly we should ignore?

what kind of lame *** line of thinking is that....why can't someone have a f'ing opinion without someone saying "do you".....foh b....i'll comment and talk about the idiots of society all i want...and if i want to watch them and clown them at the same time on IG i will do that as well...

does it change my life? am i sitting here smashing my keyboard? no....do i follow a bunch of thots on IG and laugh (i.e. cardi_bb) yes...

but you have to look at the bigger picture...IG is a huge facade...

something that needs to be addressed and not simply ignored "do you b...and if it bothers you unfollow"...guess what you can't unfollow real life...that **** is trickling down to real life situations...

You do realize that you following and enabling lame behavior to point & laugh at it makes you simply as lame as them right? If you see people being idiots and it "entertains" you and somehow makes you feel better about yourself... well you my friend might just be a lame also.

Maaaaan..... Ima stay optimistic :lol:

Damn man.

If it make you feel any better I ain't kiss her.

But I did **** her face to face.

Foul, g :lol:

Just saying though.

Maaaaan..... Ima stay optimistic :lol:

Bingo. That's exactly what that is…. "I'ma let these dudes who want to holler know it's cool cause I'm lonely and my man is gone." That's all that is. 

You know what's sad though? A piece of me thinks this while another part of me just says "that's the homies chick she wouldn't be out here doing that to my boy"

But it definitely is some thirst trap "I need attention" "someone come serve me" type ish.

But it ain't eeeem none of my business to pull him to the side and ask him what's good with it.

I'm one more post away from unfollowing her tho. Real talk.

sooo... so far...

it's just lame, b

got it.

You've pretty much nailed it.

Following people to laugh at them and feel better about himself, but they're the corney ones :smh:

It's no laughing matter when adults strip their children of their right to privacy.

Why is it you dudes can't simply defend your points without getting into personal attacks?

His whole point of view is that it's alright to personally attack and make comments on people's profiles because they post what they choose to post on their own page.

Can't feel sorry about a dude getting attacked for attacking others.

Why is it you dudes can't simply defend your points without getting into personal attacks?

Their argument is that it's cool to post pictures of food and take their kids right to privacy.
You have to expect corny arguments.

Holla back.

Not one person said any of that. You've literally tried to start that discussion and have been ignored 4-5 times already. You need better bait

Holla back

Do you think that people know they're behaving in such ways or do uo think it flies over their heads? It's obvious to some, the aware ones, but to themselves??

No. They just think of how everyone loves them because they have a billion likes on their pictures. Trust me.

With the way the current generation treats social media it's really not they simple.
Many times you don't realize how corny people are until you see them on Instagram and see the **** they been posting. If this person was a friend in real life you can't just unfollow at that point.

And just because you CAN post something on Instagram doesn't mean you SHOULD post something on Instagram.

Lastly I don't know why dudes arguing with DC here.
He been sonnin a lot of you cats this entire thread.

I've unfollowed many a friend. Any friend that ends a friendship over a follow can kick rocks.

Yeah, if you're just gonna be on some "just do you" or "just unfollow them" steez then don't come in here.

On that note, I think we all have atleast one douche we all continue to follow just because of how entertaining they are to watch do dumb *** **** and live like an 18 year old still at 25+ :lol:

This one white dude I went to high school with posts nothing but pics of the weed and Molly he sells, bottles of grey goose, some corny *** Diamond tees and fake Gucci belts he has :lol: everybody else I know has unfollowed him but I can't help myself from watching.

It's these two designers follow on IG and as a person I can't stand either one but I follow because their designs are nice. But I understand that I am choosing to continue following them even tho some of their posts bother me

thanks to twitter i was able to connect with people that taught me how to trade stocks. can't really complain. it's what you make of the resources.

Exactly, people here don't seem to notice that there are millions of people on IG. Not everybody posts memes and flossing. I follow photographers, models, sneakerheads, artists and each one has their purpose

I find it so interesting that so many of you have all these negative things to say about the gram yet there's a 300+ thread that is consistently on the first page of a bunch of dudes asking other dudes to follow them. It's astounding.

Back
Top Bottom