Living above your means to floss on IG

So many NTers actually condone violence over a few words that I can't even tell if he's trolling. 

Yes i showoff the m8 I drive along with the dimes I smash everyday

Also the Phantom I have and my bank account statements get shown daily

One of my childhood friends just bought a bimmer with 300+ miles. Hope that thing doesn't brake down on him.

Do you guys feel that social media like IG and facebook are causing people to dig themselves into debt in order to keep up with the Jonses? What are your thoughts?
No, I do not believe social media is causing  anyone to do anything. People are choosing to be negligent. 

Fake stunting is the main reason that resulted in me deleting my twitter.

That **** is so lame, and it's so abundant in my city.. Couldn't do it
mean.gif

Dudes will have to borrow $5 from their boys just to get in the club but flex like they live that lavish lyfe on social media.

i think shawty bought a pallet of fades at costco and just don't know what to do with em

There was an article that talked about this...

How our generation has a low self esteem because we see so many people stunting on IG and facebook and it makes you feel like you're not up to par.

To each his own. I understand what your saying but no need to be worrying about what other people do on social media. Ig is just a app.. on a phone... thats about it.

There was an article that talked about this...

How our generation has a low self esteem because we see so many people stunting on IG and facebook and it makes you feel like you're not up to par.

I'm total opposite

Flourishing individuals inspire me.

Notice I said inspire......not to be confused with motivate.

Last edited:
when i see people better and nore successful than me i get mad at myself for not working as hard and make myself work more

like if they can do it then so can i

They have a point op. You're showing off pics of your daughter as if anyone outside of your family cares to see her that much. People like showing off different things. You're tired of seeing your friends car and they may be tired of your pics. I stopped following this chick on Facebook because she literally posted multiple pics of her son daily.

That's only reason for IG in the first place. Either your lurking for hussies or you stunting on it. When I'm a multi/thousandaire-millionaire, then i create a IG account. I'ma stick to Twitter for now.

I hate when people say " That was going on before Twitter or IG blah blah blah" Its an asinine statement.
Of course everyone knows these things went on before, but the sheer size and reach of the internet and social media multiply it exponentially.

Wheras years ago a person would be flexin for his or her high school, neighborhood and community, now they are flexin for all 3 of those PLUS the rest of the world.

And yes while there were alot of ignorant people around before, now all of those ignorant people can unite with other ignorant people around the world instead of just in their city or town.

These tools are a gift AND a curse.
But let's not pretend that it doesnt make they dont make the bad things worse, just as much as the benefits improve our quality of life.

Fake stunting is the main reason that resulted in me deleting my twitter.

That **** is so lame, and it's so abundant in my city.. Couldn't do it :smh:

Dudes will have to borrow $5 from their boys just to get in the club but flex like they live that lavish lyfe on social media.

That **** is the worst,

Had a Twitter and a Facebook, now just an IG to keep up with people that I need to keep in ties with

It is ridiculous, even had to call somebody out once for just blatantly lying on a day-to-day basis, but some of these dudes I think are actually convinced that they doin' it.

And it ain't even just poor people or teenagers, stuff is wild cringe worthy

Back
Top Bottom