Living the Dream Vol. Who's out there winning?

Who out there is actually within reach of living out their dreams?

My dream job is to write for National Geographic. Seeing the world and writing about it.....nothing seems like more fun.
It just seems like such a stretch, something that, based on the direction i'm headed in now, just seems impossible.....

And, aside from occupation, some people dream of fame, fortune, bad chicks (obviously) or anything that truly makes them happy.
So, any NTers out there who actually have what they've really wanted?
How'd you achieve it?

Who out there is actually within reach of living out their dreams?

My dream job is to write for National Geographic. Seeing the world and writing about it.....nothing seems like more fun.
It just seems like such a stretch, something that, based on the direction i'm headed in now, just seems impossible.....

And, aside from occupation, some people dream of fame, fortune, bad chicks (obviously) or anything that truly makes them happy.
So, any NTers out there who actually have what they've really wanted?
How'd you achieve it?

I reached my dream at 17, and i was not happy. I realized monies doesn't make you happy,
currently searching for a new dream

I reached my dream at 17, and i was not happy. I realized monies doesn't make you happy,
currently searching for a new dream

it seemed kinda crazy when i was little, but when i finally got this job working in the billing department of a hospital, i knew i made my family proud.

being an overweight smoker is pretty
pimp.gif
too i must say.

who can ask for anything more?

it seemed kinda crazy when i was little, but when i finally got this job working in the billing department of a hospital, i knew i made my family proud.

pimp.gif
too i must say.

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

pimp.gif
too i must say.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Not there yet, but definitely on my way.

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

pimp.gif
too i must say.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Not there yet, but definitely on my way.

i was livin the street !+@!@ dream at one point. now im on my ****, im finna sell my chevy & start kickin doors & robbin all the dopeboys

i was livin the street !+@!@ dream at one point. now im on my ****, im finna sell my chevy & start kickin doors & robbin all the dopeboys

Originally Posted by eashawty

fa real fool?

Originally Posted by eashawty

fa real fool?

Working towards my Masters in Math

Reading a lot

No Job

Weekend Warrior

No bills/Stress

Cant complain

Reading a lot

No Job

Weekend Warrior

No bills/Stress

Cant complain

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Reading a lot

No Job

Weekend Warrior

No bills/Stress

Cant complain
SAME. Well, sort of.
CHANGE:Working on a Bachelors in English and Education and will be graduating a year early
ADD:And part-time job at a cafe

It sounds corny, but college is the best thing that's ever happened to me thus far. Oftentimes it has to be on the itinerary in order to win. 

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Reading a lot

No Job

Weekend Warrior

No bills/Stress

Cant complain
SAME. Well, sort of.
CHANGE:Working on a Bachelors in English and Education and will be graduating a year early
ADD:And part-time job at a cafe

It sounds corny, but college is the best thing that's ever happened to me thus far. Oftentimes it has to be on the itinerary in order to win. 

Back
Top Bottom