Living with parents UNAPPRECIATION

I live with my mom... and she's really not bad.  Me and her could co-exist wonderfully.  But it's the rest of the fam that is driving me absolutely %@#+%#* berserk.

My mom has ALWAYS wanted to be my older cousin's mom.  It truly pains her heart that she isn't, and it truly pains her heart that she isn't his son's grandmother.  And in that spirit, she gave both of them keys to the house and they basically feel like they live here.  It's %@#+%#* maddening, and I'm pretty much at wit's end.

First off, why the *@*@ does someone with a key to my house ring the doorbell 15 times and then let himself in??  Secondly, why is it absolutely necessary to ALWAYS park to where my car is blocked into the carport?  And if I'm not home, just park in my space and make all our lives inconvenient when there's an open space right up the driveway.  They come in and eat ALL the %@#+%#* food in the house.  Like, real talk... if you're gonna eat all my %@#+%#* food, don't leave a ration suitable for a 2 year old girl and say "oh, I didn't wanna eat it all."  @@!$%+ come and drink a $*%@%'s vitamin water like it was bought for them.  Who the hell needs to drink 3-5 bottles of vitamin water in 2 hours?  My little cousin won't stop dribbling a %@#+%#* basketball inside, and I stay downstairs so that @#$# is extra irritating.  There's a perfectly good (and faster) computer upstairs but @@!$%+ just insist on bothering me and using mine at all instances.  @@!$%+ are loud as all @#$#.  I can't go a day without coming home and finding some empty drink or sunflower seeds all over the place.  And now my mom went and basically offered to let my little cousin and his mom move in the house for a year while she saves up to buy her own house.

Basically, it's grind hard to get a job time so I can get the *@*@ outta here.  I have to get the *@*@ away from these @@!$%+.  I can't deal with seeing @@!$%+ everyday... they're all driving me up the %@#+%#* wall.  And of course moms is on that "this is my house, i'll do what i want" tip, so it's clear that I'm the $*%@% who needs to get lost....  and goddamnit I plan to.

Sorry for ranting.

Only problem I have sometimes living with my parents is that they think they know everything about me.
laugh.gif

But Im only 20 and in college.

Dinner every night. So yea.

Appreciated.

Well if the food/drinks they're eating aren't yours, you can't really complain...

I don't see why you don't just tell them to park up the block or use the computer upstairs... it's not even confrontational.

Originally Posted by play2much2004

lol, why don't you address your concerns to them instead of telling us?

Been there, done that.  I'd have better luck talking to a wall.  My mom does too much for these !%!*** so they'll never stop coming around until she spazzes.
Yes, I want to be alone.... for some %#+++*# peace and quiet.
Yes, I'm mad.  I'm hella mad.
I appreciate the free housing and food, but it's kinda not worth it.  I miss the days when I worked a swing shift full-time and I NEVER saw my family.  I was the happiest *%%#% living.

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

My mom has ALWAYS wanted to be my older cousin's mom.  It truly pains her heart that she isn't, and it truly pains her heart that she isn't his son's grandmother. 
What kind of *@%$ is this?  She's mad that she isn't someone elses mother?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

My mom has ALWAYS wanted to be my older cousin's mom.  It truly pains her heart that she isn't, and it truly pains her heart that she isn't his son's grandmother. 
What kind of *@%$ is this?  She's mad that she isn't someone elses mother?
indifferent.gif

bruh it's weird as hell.  she'll complain about em, and i'll be like "stop doing so much for em then" and she hits the "you know i'm like their mother and grandmother."  i hit the "no, you're their auntie that does a lot... just an auntie" and she's like
frown.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom