couldn't find the original vid, only yhe one with master p
indifferent.gif

track was
pimp.gif
, vid was
pimp.gif

if anyone can find it, pls post it

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

The start of LL Cool J vs Canibus beef..

As much as I enjoyed that battle, LL was corny for starting that to begin with.

Dope track none the less.

^^^Yea LL was mad corny for starting that beef. Reminds me of T.I. starting that beef with Flip over some hearsay &@^#

No love for the Master P version though
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
?

Originally Posted by Peep Game

^^^Yea LL was mad corny for starting that beef. Reminds me of T.I. starting that beef with Flip over some hearsay &@^#

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
?

hell no, he sounded like a cow mooing

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by Peep Game

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
?

hell no, he sounded like a cow mooing
laugh.gif

Simply classic. They don't even make posse cut vids like this anymore. It's just a bunch of dudes in front of a green screen nowadays
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Simply classic. They don't even make posse cut vids like this anymore. It's just a bunch of dudes in front of a green screen nowadays
30t6p3b.gif
Only thing that irritates me more than that is knowing that in the studio for the past couple of years, nobody is actually in the studio with each other.
I know it's tough to get 4+ guys in there with each other due to scheduling, and it is "easier" to do a verse and send it through a file or whatever, but
sometimes you can just tell the stuff was just pieced together like a puzzle. To me it just takes away from that organic feel.

Back
Top Bottom