..ll

No slander for Mr.Guy Mr.Guy [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

OP the alcoholic who had a breakdown on Xbox live with other NTers?

Kermit-The-Frog-Memes-Thats-None-Of-My-Business-Tho-What-The-Vogue.png

You wanna know how you get game OP?

Stop giving a ****.

Dead *** srs.

I had a cray night last night. I don't even remember what happened or making this thread lol on some Frank from shameless ish.

Sounds like something females say. "I did that? I don't even remember. I can't believe I kissed him"

Drunk people don't lie, they just tell the truths they're too ashamed to say sober.

Whoomp whoomp

Lol you're funny real talk I don't remember making this thread .

How do you get game ? I spit at females and they look at me like I'm a lame. Am I a lame?

You are lame. Don't take that as an insult, but as truth and work towards it. Game comes from the inside. It's not really even "game", it's working on your inner confidence and self awarness to the point you're comfortable with the words you're saying to anyone. How you gonna introduce somebody to your world when you don't understand it? Go to work.

Last edited:
You are lame. Don't take that as an insult, but as truth and work towards it. Game comes from the inside. It's not really even "game", it's working on your inner confidence and self awarness to the point you're comfortable with the words you're saying to anyone. How you gonna introduce somebody to your world when you don't understand it? Go to work.
That's real talk

You probably are a lame.  But what you really need to do is get offline and social media for a minute and enjoy the real world.  Based on your post last night you clearly need to re-connect with your IRL friends.  You were posting up a storm and taking pics of a random dude who you deemed was blocking you.  IRL you could have stepped to the girl and asked her to speak on the side.  Instead you turned to NT to rant.  No game there, B.  Just hop offline, take a cold shower, stay off line for a minute, and take it easy with the sauce.  Drinking doesn't seem to be for you.  

THREAD JACK!

This thread is now about getting black out drunk.

I used to think I never got black out drunk. Recently, I've found that I do. Only for small periods at a time.

I once was in the club, all I remember was choppin it up with a group females and walking away.

As we walked away, one of my homies says, "Bruh, I cant believe you just slapped that chick.."

Im like " :wow: Whaa?!?"

Homie says I was talking to her and tried to reach up, touch her face and just came with the drunken heavy hand and slapped the hell out her.

That **** had just happened and I had no recollection.

Last edited:
You probably are a lame.  But what you really need to do is get offline and social media for a minute and enjoy the real world.  Based on your post last night you clearly need to re-connect with your IRL friends.  You were posting up a storm and taking pics of a random dude who you deemed was blocking you.  IRL you could have stepped to the girl and asked her to speak on the side.  Instead you turned to NT to rant.  No game there, B.  Just hop offline, take a cold shower, stay off line for a minute, and take it easy with the sauce.  Drinking doesn't seem to be for you.  
I just realized out that I added the female I was referring to on fb last night and she sent me a message this morning giving me her number lol.

Back
Top Bottom