Llama = Gun? Someone explain this to me

LlamaTeeth.jpg

I dont get it
ohwell.gif

you know, i can't tell you.

but the first time anyone ever mentioned a llama in that context it just made sense to me.

being black ftw. we just be makin stuff up. word to everything snoop dogg has ever said.

this post make me wonder how much rhymes that go over ya heads because ya just didn't get da metaphor....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

this post make me wonder how much rhymes that go over ya heads because ya just didn't get da metaphor....
nerd.gif

Its not really over peoples head cause everyone know llama meant gun. But my old english teacher talked about black vernacular speech in hip hop and how thingsgo deeper. Great teacher

"I seen bullets come up out the Llama and go into melons. Have _'s heads leakin like Aunt Jemiama (sp?)..."

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

cause they both spit in rapid fashion (pause?)
/thread

this is a extra old 90's metaphor that NYC cats still use.
Nah...................... Llama is a Spanish firearm Company.
Dudes call that I SH out in their rhymes because they are not widely available & they think its cute to have exclusives on the ratchet side of things.

Originally Posted by I Be John Mayer

you know, i can't tell you.

but the first time anyone ever mentioned a llama in that context it just made sense to me.

being black ftw. we just be makin stuff up. word to everything snoop dogg e-40 has ever said.

*fixed

nerd.gif

..metaphor?
ohwell.gif
It looks like it went over your head
laugh.gif

grin.gif

I might use the llama to squash you, and I been had a white fan base before the signing of Marshall

I was thinkin about this the other day, like "what the hell is a ratchet?" I know it's a tool, so maybe since rappers call their guns tools,ratchet is just
another name for it?"

Originally Posted by beeniesfoams

I was thinkin about this the other day, like "what the hell is a ratchet?" I know it's a tool, so maybe since rappers call their guns tools, ratchet is just
another name for it?"

exactly

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

cause they both spit in rapid fashion (pause?)

lol at some ppl actin like they knew this and tryna make others feel dumb for not gettin it...

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
for you my friends... good question OP.

Back
Top Bottom