Lloyd Feat Lil Wayne - Girls Around The World [Video]

Not as good as "You" but still a banger.
pimp.gif

song is real laid back
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and props to lil crackhead weezy paying homage to
one of the greats. I liked the way he switched it up

Originally Posted by 18th letter

song is real laid back
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Word, it is always nice seeing Lil Wayne paying homage to his old self, definitely one of the greatest MCs.
pimp.gif

Yea, I remember a post a while back where someone was frontin on Wayne's verse. Say what you want but he really went in this one. This song is hot
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

18th letter wrote:

song is real laid back
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Word, it is always nice seeing Lil Wayne paying homage to his old self, definitely one of the greatest MCs.
pimp.gif

stan

vid on page one was dead

edit: this dudes hair braider is MEAN!
pimp.gif
i dont do rock little braids likethat but they still
pimp.gif

when i heard it i was like what is this rakim? and then wayne got on his rakim flow. im not a fan of lloyd but i like this song, sounds better than any newusher song bar far, and thats pretty sad.

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Originally Posted by 18th letter

song is real laid back
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
at this gross misrepresentation of what i meant

Originally Posted by Blazinbama

Nice video. Everytime I see Lloyd, I think about how Nick Cannon said he looked like the Cleveland Indian haha.

Word...
laugh.gif
...but yea good song &nice vid

hearf this song again and i liked it even more i cant believe myself, either this song is really good or im slowly loosing my mind. all the flows atr stolenthough, from lloyds, to weezys, to even the beat. but them stings/chords are ill.

Song and Video is dope
pimp.gif
..cud of done wit out wayne on this tracktho...lloyd be having those broads that wear the horse hair mad
laugh.gif

Smooth track. I bounce to it in the club, not that big of a fan of LLoyd but I like this one. NH, Wayne does good enough, nice track that the ladies and fellascan appreciate.

lol this video is nice hype Williams always delivers!when llyods back is turned i really thought it was a chick lol and throughout the video it looked likethey had gotten the outfits from American apparel nice video non the less

this song is straight dope, I was like
eek.gif
when I found out it was Lloyd b/c it sounded like some chick.

This joint is probably gonna be one of 08's summer anthems.
Probably? This song been there, done that. I felt they could have went a different route with the vid though, to give it that summertime feel.

Back
Top Bottom