Lloyd ft. R. Kelly, Jeezy - Lay it Down (remix) > Invented Sex (remix)

http://http://

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This remix is everything that is wrong with R & B. Way too much cussing and lewdness for no reason.

This remix is everything that is wrong with R & B. Way too much cussing and lewdness for no reason.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by TheKingOfVa

Agreed
so whats your opinion on the other official remix with Patti Labelle that was classy and the complete opposite? 

Agreed
so whats your opinion on the other official remix with Patti Labelle that was classy and the complete opposite? 

Agreed
True, I'm guessing that's why it's a G-Mix and not a Remix. I'm just wondering how did Kelly hop on this and do this after releasing "Love Letter" 
laugh.gif

Agreed
True, I'm guessing that's why it's a G-Mix and not a Remix. I'm just wondering how did Kelly hop on this and do this after releasing "Love Letter" 
laugh.gif

song has way to much going on...i dont like it

song has way to much going on...i dont like it

Back
Top Bottom