LLoyd (Singer) Discusses Leaving Murder INC & Speaks on Irv Gotti (INTERVIEW)

shoepacalypse wrote:

Originally Posted by DavidHustlehoff

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

From the way he answered those question really makes it seem as though he's telling the truth. He wasn't trying to throw them under the bus at all just giving clear and consise answers. I Respect That.

Its also a tad fishy tho , Irv didnt sign him to lose money,he has the most to gain from lloyd's success.I find it hard to beleive lloyd put out "you" on his own.He dropped 30k to get the wayne featuring?he drop change for the beat?the video?did you write the song?????
Why would gotti who has to keep the label afloat *%+! up his go to player when nothing else is working

It makes perfect since if u think about it how much did irv really speak on the man and promote him. Dude WAS just living in the past and trying 2 revive all his old artist. I mean he was constatly pumpin ja rule(dude came out with 2 unheard and uncared for cd's) same thing with ashanti. He also was caught up in that scandal,and he was focusing on his reality show. Most interviews sightings of lloyd u rarely saw irv the last 2 yrs or so. And with wayne they was basically doing a favor for a favor. I also know they was in talks of doing lke a best of both words cd before him a the whole t-wayne thing(irv was the hold up he wanted the album 2 be all credited to murder inc.)

"long hair dont care" =album of the year
pimp.gif

shoepacalypse wrote:

From the way he answered those question really makes it seem as though he's telling the truth. He wasn't trying to throw them under the bus at all just giving clear and consise answers. I Respect That.

Its also a tad fishy tho , Irv didnt sign him to lose money,he has the most to gain from lloyd's success.I find it hard to beleive lloyd put out "you" on his own.He dropped 30k to get the wayne featuring?he drop change for the beat?the video?did you write the song?????
Why would gotti who has to keep the label afloat *%+! up his go to player when nothing else is working

It makes perfect since if u think about it how much did irv really speak on the man and promote him. Dude WAS just living in the past and trying 2 revive all his old artist. I mean he was constatly pumpin ja rule(dude came out with 2 unheard and uncared for cd's) same thing with ashanti. He also was caught up in that scandal,and he was focusing on his reality show. Most interviews sightings of lloyd u rarely saw irv the last 2 yrs or so. And with wayne they was basically doing a favor for a favor. I also know they was in talks of doing lke a best of both words cd before him a the whole t-wayne thing(irv was the hold up he wanted the album 2 be all credited to murder inc.)

pimp.gif

shoepacalypse wrote:

pimp.gif

shoepacalypse wrote:

pimp.gif

shoepacalypse wrote:

pimp.gif

shoepacalypse wrote:

pimp.gif

shoepacalypse wrote:

pimp.gif

shoepacalypse wrote:

pimp.gif

shoepacalypse wrote:

pimp.gif

shoepacalypse wrote:

pimp.gif

shoepacalypse wrote:

pimp.gif

shoepacalypse wrote:

pimp.gif

shoepacalypse wrote:

pimp.gif

shoepacalypse wrote:

pimp.gif

shoepacalypse wrote:

pimp.gif

shoepacalypse wrote:

pimp.gif

shoepacalypse wrote:

pimp.gif

shoepacalypse wrote:

pimp.gif

shoepacalypse wrote:

pimp.gif

shoepacalypse wrote:

pimp.gif

shoepacalypse wrote:

pimp.gif

shoepacalypse wrote:

pimp.gif

shoepacalypse wrote:

pimp.gif

shoepacalypse wrote:

pimp.gif

shoepacalypse wrote:

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom