LMAO @ all of these hilarious threads getting locked. But seriously folks, I have a legit pregunta!

chicks always only call me sexy 
grin.gif

edit: older women say handsome a lot more though now that i think about it, especially the ones from work
laugh.gif

chicks always only call me sexy 
grin.gif

edit: older women say handsome a lot more though now that i think about it, especially the ones from work
laugh.gif

i've gotten called both.. but the other day i got called beautiful for the first time, caught me off guard
laugh.gif

i've gotten called both.. but the other day i got called beautiful for the first time, caught me off guard
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Oizo

I hate being called cute. Puppies are cute, !%## that.

and kittens too, +#** that.
sick.gif

I don't even get called handsome though.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Oizo

I hate being called cute. Puppies are cute, !%## that.

and kittens too, +#** that.
sick.gif

I don't even get called handsome though.
tired.gif

handsome is almost the equivalent of a guy being a dime

tons of cute guys...very few handsome guys...

you can be handsome at any age but most guys at this age aren't there yet

handsome is almost the equivalent of a guy being a dime

tons of cute guys...very few handsome guys...

you can be handsome at any age but most guys at this age aren't there yet

some $@#**%$ was callin me every positive name in the book last night. at first it was cute and I hate that ++%! so I was bout to excommunicate her until she made up for it with sexy and handsome. smh at these broads tryin so hard on the first night

ANYWAY, back on topic, cute is some kid ++%! and handsome is where its at. nuff said

some $@#**%$ was callin me every positive name in the book last night. at first it was cute and I hate that ++%! so I was bout to excommunicate her until she made up for it with sexy and handsome. smh at these broads tryin so hard on the first night

ANYWAY, back on topic, cute is some kid ++%! and handsome is where its at. nuff said

Originally Posted by Dr LukeMartin

I dont get called cute. I get called handsome. Im a grown man. I play it chill and chicks love the mystery guy that never says much, but always dressed fresh and plays it cool

Back
Top Bottom