eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

When I was pledging I managed to kill the same size Patron bottle in one gulp/breath. One of the craziest things I've ever done hahaha. I literally only remember five minutes after that, I blacked out and ended up waking up at 4 in the afternoon the next day (I drank the bottle probably around 10 PM). Definitely doable, If you start drinking and just go as fast as you can it really just tastes like water. I was 5'7, 135lb at the time I did it.

I mean I've seen many pledges do it after me and it's a pretty stupid/dangerous rite of passage, but I really don't think a healthy person will die off of it as long as you throw up once after drinking it. So if you're about that life I'd say try it, it's worth the bragging rights hahaha.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

When I was pledging I managed to kill the same size Patron bottle in one gulp/breath. One of the craziest things I've ever done hahaha. I literally only remember five minutes after that, I blacked out and ended up waking up at 4 in the afternoon the next day (I drank the bottle probably around 10 PM). Definitely doable, If you start drinking and just go as fast as you can it really just tastes like water. I was 5'7, 135lb at the time I did it.

I mean I've seen many pledges do it after me and it's a pretty stupid/dangerous rite of passage, but I really don't think a healthy person will die off of it as long as you throw up once after drinking it. So if you're about that life I'd say try it, it's worth the bragging rights hahaha.

One of my buddies in high school did this once with a decent size bottle of vodka. Mind you the dude was real short and skinny. Right after he chugged it all he began to trip out lol.

One of my buddies in high school did this once with a decent size bottle of vodka. Mind you the dude was real short and skinny. Right after he chugged it all he began to trip out lol.

roll.gif
@ 0:09 for the Game vid. Homey aint stopping him cuz he don't want Game to die he stopping him cuz that's his bottle *DEAD*

roll.gif
@ 0:09 for the Game vid. Homey aint stopping him cuz he don't want Game to die he stopping him cuz that's his bottle *DEAD*

Back
Top Bottom