LMAO @ Ninjahood being properly inducted on to Twitter

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Half Amazin and inspectah deck...I salute yall dudes
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

i was real late to the party, but i had to show love.

its all jokes now, but @ninjahood is gonna be heated once his 28.8 connection gets done downloading all these tweets.
9 minutes ago from web

once @ninjahood invited @henz0 over to kick it & play 2k1. he made henz leave his fitted on the fire escape. said it was "too crowded"
15 minutes ago from web

in 2006 my dude @ninjahood wrote a screenplay about life at home. it was later adapted to film and released as "Drag Me to Hell"
19 minutes ago from web

follow my homie @ninjahood. only dude i know that refers to his sock drawer as "his accountant"
22 minutes ago from web

in '02 they were gonna have a #NT summit at @ninjahood's crib. the fire marshall shut it down cuz the maximum occupancy was -3.
30 minutes ago from web

some people pray for world peace. @ninjahood prays to get his jesus piece off layaway. which one will happen first?
33 minutes ago from web

when @ninjahood needs new %#@$ for the crib, he hits up bed bath & beyond. he is only allowed in the "beyond" section.
35 minutes ago from web

my dude @ninjahood originally copped the the starbury's to show folks he could rock discount joints and still look fly. it didn't work out.
41 minutes ago from web

FEMA was late to new orleans because they were busy restoring @ninjahood's building. they left before they got to his room. damn katrina.
42 minutes ago from web

shout to the homie @ninjahood. only dude in the 21st century to get robbed with a pirate gun. http://twitpic.com/dpia9
44 minutes ago from web

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom