Lobsters? Or Hares?

hey everyone, im new to the game but just wanted to know what i should get?

the jordan 7 hares 215$
or the nike sb lobster GR 175$

thanks alot for ur help

My opinion, you would be paying too much for the Hares at the price of $215.00. You can probably find them for $165-$175.

Originally Posted by lildrew112

My opinion, you would be paying too much for the Hares at the price of $215.00. You can probably find them for $165-$175.
yeah i got on ebay for $180 including shipping, just make sure they're real.
and read the forum rules threads, i made alot of missteps when i first started postin here.

Originally Posted by sinhja976

in before lockdown... and i say neither. but thats just me.
co sign....
cop some foams or lebron (not the 6's) lol
laugh.gif

hares>lobster sbs (OG jordan classic vs. trendy, gimmicky dunk low, no brainer)

but yeah, try hard enough and you can get a way better deal on CDP hares...

Bro I say hares but definatly for a cheaper price now that ur a NTer start using our buy/sell forum I have seen DS hares in there for as low as 140

i gotta say it all depends on what u like.....i already got hares so i would go for the lobsters....it also depends on how well u take care of your sneakers, ashoe like the hares can get easily ruined

well i really like sb's and dunks and im kinda of looking to stay away from jordans

but does anyone know any fresh colorful dunks or sbs under 150?

or a shirt that matches the lobsters?

There are so many other options of shoes out there. Why just these 2? Get the all red Dunk Hi SBs that are about to come out for retail and put some whitelaces in em.

Get what u want, I dont like either but the hares are at least nice, the lobsters are just plain hideous.

Back
Top Bottom