Local Band looking for shows

Hey guys,

My friends just started an urban/alternative band by the name of Urban Cartel.  They all happen to be Eleanor Roosevelt Alumni as well as UMD Alumni lol...and I'm just trying to help them get some shows. Do you guys have any tips?

You can check out some of their stuff at their BandCamp

Hey guys,

My friends just started an urban/alternative band by the name of Urban Cartel.  They all happen to be Eleanor Roosevelt Alumni as well as UMD Alumni lol...and I'm just trying to help them get some shows. Do you guys have any tips?

You can check out some of their stuff at their BandCamp

who is their audience?

not bad first dude sounded like wale imo...the flow

who is their audience?

not bad first dude sounded like wale imo...the flow

My friend's band played at the juke joint at umd, your friend's band should know about it.

grin.gif

Their audience right now is the hip-hop/urban crowd. If you know of any open mics or anything that they could perform at that would be awesome. Also, they're trying to be featured on as many blogs as possible...so any referrals would be HUGE.

And about Juke Joint, I think they're planning on that once the semester starts back up...they want to reach out of CP too though

Their audience right now is the hip-hop/urban crowd. If you know of any open mics or anything that they could perform at that would be awesome. Also, they're trying to be featured on as many blogs as possible...so any referrals would be HUGE.

And about Juke Joint, I think they're planning on that once the semester starts back up...they want to reach out of CP too though

Back
Top Bottom