lock/delete

Son. I thought you offed yourself.

But honestly its not much you can do but wait it out, try getting a change of scenery. Maybe take a roadtrip or go stay with some family in a different state if possible. I was depressed for almost 6 months and didn't get out of it till I went away to school. Just my take on it, though. Hope you get through it fam

Son. I thought you offed yourself.

But honestly its not much you can do but wait it out, try getting a change of scenery. Maybe take a roadtrip or go stay with some family in a different state if possible. I was depressed for almost 6 months and didn't get out of it till I went away to school. Just my take on it, though. Hope you get through it fam

207_not_sure_if_serious.jpg

i thought you had your regular screen name back mayor? why bust out the backup for a thread like this?

i thought you had your regular screen name back mayor? why bust out the backup for a thread like this?

Anytime I'm feeling down, or feel like quitting I just remind myself of my brothers. Any time I think of them, I remember that I'm not just living for myself, but that my actions and words influence them more than I could ever imagine. In turn, their future influence my behavior in the present more than they could ever imagine.

That's what gets me through the day. I'm not sure if you have any siblings or any extensive family, but I would look to them for support...as well as your #NT brethren. Hope you feel better Joshua...for real, b.

Anytime I'm feeling down, or feel like quitting I just remind myself of my brothers. Any time I think of them, I remember that I'm not just living for myself, but that my actions and words influence them more than I could ever imagine. In turn, their future influence my behavior in the present more than they could ever imagine.

That's what gets me through the day. I'm not sure if you have any siblings or any extensive family, but I would look to them for support...as well as your #NT brethren. Hope you feel better Joshua...for real, b.

nah i aint kill myself yet, Gumsoul..good looks on the advice, fam...NT aint the place to talk about this, though...got ******s like trey ohh five who wants to be stupid...mods lock it up

edit: good looking out, Sol....and calibeebee, nah i didnt get my og name

nah i aint kill myself yet, Gumsoul..good looks on the advice, fam...NT aint the place to talk about this, though...got ******s like trey ohh five who wants to be stupid...mods lock it up

edit: good looking out, Sol....and calibeebee, nah i didnt get my og name

At least you know what an %#@@!$% you've been to people on here...

Not surprised. Hope you get help and better.

At least you know what an %#@@!$% you've been to people on here...

Not surprised. Hope you get help and better.

Lol, keep telling yourself your useless and better off dead, it will only make you feel worse. Theres no point, no miracle is gonna come by and save you, so cut the crap out and just continue living life. Something good will come by.

Lol, keep telling yourself your useless and better off dead, it will only make you feel worse. Theres no point, no miracle is gonna come by and save you, so cut the crap out and just continue living life. Something good will come by.

I never fully understood why people would kill themselves.

If you want to die, you obviously don’t give a @$+#... Like, about anyone. Because if there is anyone who loves you, you don’t give a flying @*#% about them, or hurting them, and if there’s not, there’s no one to give a @$+# about.

So, instead of killing yourself, why don’t you just get the @*#% out? Leave the basement, leave your house, leave the *!#$+@@##%*%! country. Go on an adventure. Spend your time doing something awesome, like tracking down some terrorist. Go be James Bond. Go @*#% up a shark with a harpoon. Danger? @*#% that, you were going up against a 100% death rate before, you’re being safe now. @*#% EVERYTHING, man, the world is your oyster.

Sometimes I wish I was suicidal. I’d pull the barrel out of my mouth and point it in the air, start a revolution, LIVE. Move to Barcelona, hit the bars, bang some chicks. STDs, who gives a @$+#?

And when I’m done, maybe I won’t want to kill myself, because now I’ve seen how beautiful the world really is.

I never fully understood why people would kill themselves.

If you want to die, you obviously don’t give a @$+#... Like, about anyone. Because if there is anyone who loves you, you don’t give a flying @*#% about them, or hurting them, and if there’s not, there’s no one to give a @$+# about.

So, instead of killing yourself, why don’t you just get the @*#% out? Leave the basement, leave your house, leave the *!#$+@@##%*%! country. Go on an adventure. Spend your time doing something awesome, like tracking down some terrorist. Go be James Bond. Go @*#% up a shark with a harpoon. Danger? @*#% that, you were going up against a 100% death rate before, you’re being safe now. @*#% EVERYTHING, man, the world is your oyster.

Sometimes I wish I was suicidal. I’d pull the barrel out of my mouth and point it in the air, start a revolution, LIVE. Move to Barcelona, hit the bars, bang some chicks. STDs, who gives a @$+#?

And when I’m done, maybe I won’t want to kill myself, because now I’ve seen how beautiful the world really is.

Back
Top Bottom