|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was as few as were possible.
laugh.gif

That was actually the trimmed down version... because as few characters as possible.
laugh.gif

CP understands.
laugh.gif
just messing with you 
laugh.gif

I do appreciate anyone who puts in the effort to write long posts and explain their opinions 

I hate long posts.

what are your thoughts on the whole most books are no longer canon thing?

And I'm starting to hate Canada.

:lol

Know DAMN well my thoughts on canon v non canon. Would love to shove a canon right up their ***. Bastards.

Still, just happy to have the universe open for business again. Maybe someday someone will think outside the box and be allowed to create a "Legends" series, or movie, trilogy, etc.

Some day, some how, some day, somebody GOTTA get Thrawn on screen. Has to happen. Got to. It would murk anything in its path.

I just hope D'Angelo works out after we passed on Okafor. :{

Like I've always said and feel about Okafor during his 1 year at Duke and before & and after the draft.

Okafor IMHO will have a career similar to Elton Brand. Several allstar game apperances and then done & out of the league within 5 to 7 years.

Duke has a track record of great college players but those players don't turn out to be superstars in the league.

That kid gon be better than Elton Brand ever was in about 3 years. People keep using that Duke thing against him, Duke never had a big man like him. He's not even the normal Duke type of player. Those dudes normally stay 3 or 4 years. They never had a one and done type of player but coach K finally changed his recruiting. Unless he got Andrew Bynum knees the boy gon be special.

Last edited:
I hate long posts.
what are your thoughts on the whole most books are no longer canon thing?
And I'm starting to hate Canada.

laugh.gif

Know DAMN well my thoughts on canon v non canon. Would love to shove a canon right up their ***. Bastards.

Still, just happy to have the universe open for business again. Maybe someday someone will think outside the box and be allowed to create a "Legends" series, or movie, trilogy, etc.

Some day, some how, some day, somebody GOTTA get Thrawn on screen. Has to happen. Got to. It would murk anything in its path.
i mean some legends end up being true

just like Han tells Rey and Finn 
nerd.gif

while there were great stories that are now non canon, I understand why they want to clean things up a bit. 5 years ago fans needed the extended universe, but disney wants to create their own universe so I totally see why they did it.

so far so good too, rebels is great

I wonder what the copy right issues would be if they try to take ideas from the extended universe 

Re: Horford, Hibbert and Whiteside

I don't think Horford is leaving the Hawks and if he does, probably not coming to the Lakers. Hibbert, I like what he's brought to the team this year. But I'm weary given that he's approaching 30 and he drags the offense down. Whiteside, I don't mind; Awesome shot blocker, athletic, relatively young. Just not sure how to build around him and Randle up front. Russell-Whiteside pick and rolls sound awesome though.

better 7 movie series, F&F or Rocky?

for me its Rocky and its not eem close 
You can't be serious...
indifferent.gif
the first rocky movie is an all time classic character study

2 and 3 are very solid movies

if you hate the 4th movie you hate america

5 is bad

6 has a lot of heart 

creed is one of the best movies of this year

F&F movies are just well made dumb action movies at best, non stop assault on the senses without any weight or heart to it except for a tribute to one of the actors dying 

laugh.gif

Horrible movie comparison. 2 different film genres and the OG Rocky won a Oscar.

No Fast & Furious movie will ever get to that level.
people compare the back to the future trilogy to LoTR because they are both trilogies

name any other big budget 7 movie series featuring the same actors for an extended period of time 

laugh.gif

Horrible movie comparison. 2 different film genres and the OG Rocky won a Oscar.

No Fast & Furious movie will ever get to that level.
people compare the back to the future trilogy to LoTR because they are both trilogies

name any other big budget 7 movie series featuring the same actors for an extended period of time 
harry potter series

fun fact: ive never seen any of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom