|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Didn't eem know there were vids
you prob don't eem remember talking to me 
eyes.gif
you were there that night? 
eek.gif

D'lo is the type of dude to low key flirt with your girl when she is alone, dude is an f boi

Checking to see if I have this right......

Some of you are now sure that nobody will ever sign on to play with the Lakers because they fear that D'Angelo Russell will record them admitting to cheating on their significant others?

This is an actual thing?

Forreal?

Some of you are now sure that nobody will ever sign on to play with the Lakers because they fear that D'Angelo Russell will record them admitting to cheating on their significant others?

This is an actual thing?

Forreal?

Now that he's exhibited supreme **** boy behavior you really think players are just going to overlook that and be all jumping at the chance to play with him. He broke one of the greatest trust bonds known.

This is an actual thing?

Forreal?

Now that he's exhibited supreme **** boy behavior you really think players are just going to overlook that and be all jumping at the chance to play with him. He broke one of the greatest trust bonds known.

Over time it might blow over but right now agree with you. If your peers don't at least respect you that ain't a good look. It's a ton of NBA players that deal with multiple women. They not tryna deal with some kid that might snitch and blow up the spot.

Last edited:
In the course of the year... Has Brandon Bass ever gotten a pass in the paint/under the hoop and gone straight up with it.

It really does not feel like he has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom