|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wait guys. This is just the beginning. It only gets worse from here :lol:

Geez.

The death blows would be:

-The lottery balls don't bounce our way and we end up losing the top 3 protected pick this year.
-Byron remains our coach.
-We try and fail to sign any free agents this summer.

:lol:

Last edited:
Just wait guys. This is just the beginning. It only gets worse from here :lol:

Geez.

The death blows would be:

-The lottery balls don't bounce our way and we end up losing the top 3 protected pick this year.
-Byron remains our coach.
-We try and fail to sign any free agents this summer.

It's happening. Book it.

Then Jeanie fires Jim Mitch and gives the keys to the franchise to Phil.

Phil trades for Jose Calderon :pimp:

Last edited:
This still really will end being a much ado about nothing in a while.

But just from what Baxter and Marc wrote... D'Angelo was messing around and filming Nick (We can all agree he was being an idiot)... But it was never meant to be public.

But somehow it got out, and based on how they worded the story, it wasn't from D'Angelo.

If that's the case, D'Angelo is an idiot for filming, D'Angelo has to be smarter.

But if he screwed up, and didn't mean for any of that to happen.. The other guys on the team need to grow up. If Nick wants to hate him, okay that's fine.

D'Angelo's IG was hacked either day of or day after the Sexual Harassment stuff, that's the possible leak
aint nobody need to grow up except for deangelo. he was on tape saying afterwards to nick "can't believe I got you saying all of this" or something close to that. who the fu*k says something like that? dude deserves to have his man card pulled and his *** beat for that.

Although... I could foresee this being a positive.

Nick gets gone for being more of a headache than he's worth.

Byron for all hell breaking loose in the locker room, and being a **** show of the coach.

Then Russell had taken the fall for the greater good.

Although... I could foresee this being a positive.

Nick gets gone for being more of a headache than he's worth.

Byron for all hell breaking loose in the locker room, and being a **** show of the coach.

Then Russell had taken the fall for the greater good.
and the whole team still won't like Deangelo. JC won't ever be chill with deangelo since he can't be trusted. Randle won't ever trust him. you gonna trade them all?

Dlo for okafor swap?

Good Lord you guys.

Every day. Every. Day. Shaq/Kobe "feud" burned the headlines. Jim Rome made a career off it.

Every, single, day headline after headline. Kobe said this, Shaq said that, Phil says this, insider believes that....

A 20 year old kid screwed up.

He won't again.

Young will be gone. Pick will be added, new coach, go from there.

It's a blip. Bug on a windshield. We've seen WAAAAAAY worse. Worthy nabbed with coke and hookers. Magic. Kareem. Shaq/Kobe. Phil/Jim/Jeanie. Shannon/Pau. Bynum. Kobe.

Kid recorded a moron talkin.

He'll learn. And move on.

aint nobody need to grow up except for deangelo. he was on tape saying afterwards to nick "can't believe I got you saying all of this" or something close to that. who the fu*k says something like that? dude deserves to have his man card pulled and his *** beat for that.

Yes... D'Angelo has to grow up. In the same thoughts with pulling a man card, and beating him up.

You know things grown ups do

I want to know how swaggy hasn't shown him the hands...He knows he's gone anyway after this..The prized rook isn't going anywhere..I doubt dudes would stop him from general mood of locker room..

Yes... D'Angelo has to grow up. In the same thoughts with pulling a man card, and beating him up.

You know things grown ups do
it's the principal of the issue. no teammate will ever trust Deangelo for the sh*t he just pulled. they'll play ball with him and they might not say anything to him on the court, but he'll always be known as a snitch.

doubt JC will ever trust him with anything important and it seemed like they were best friends. there's just things you don't do in the locker room and Deangelo broke that trust.

if you ever played ball on a team and had a bunch of close homies that you could speak freely to, you might understand.

My GOD..i was wrong...it DOES get worse..and this is INTERNAL. About as bad if not worse than the fact there's 15 wins to notch on the season.
I wonder what his "brodie" JC and fellow core members of the future think...and if theyre part of the schism.

Yes...in due time...it may blow over...but if the other kids turned on D.Lo....oh, man....

So farewell tour...b.scott....sexual harassment....snitchgate...Jim Buss....jeannie buss.....15 wins....protected pick....60 mill in space nobody may want a part of...

Oy, vey.

Originally Posted by vindeezy

farewell tour...b.scott....sexual harassment....snitchgate...Jim Buss....jeannie buss.....15 wins....protected pick....60 mill in space nobody may want a part of...
Jesus. 
embarassed.gif

"I'm one step closer to the edge, and I'm about to break."

Maybe DLO was getting back at young for getting him involved for the whole sexual harassment thing

Were finna get smoked like a salmon tomorrow by mia....lmao.

Theres no putting that toothpaste back in the tube.
At least we dont get any more D.Lo blank white IG photos for the time being.

[QUOTE name="vindeezy"]
Originally Posted by vindeezy

farewell tour...b.scott....sexual harassment....snitchgate...Jim Buss....jeannie buss.....15 wins....protected pick....60 mill in space nobody may want a part of...
Jesus. :wow:

"I'm one step closer to the edge, and I'm about to break."
[/quote]

Wish you would take step back from that ledge, my friend

People let their perception of Nick paint this image that he's a cancer to the organization... It's honestly the opposite

Swear to god. You would think Nick Young is a 5X felon, team cancer the way dudes talk about him in here. All I see in this Lakers thread is scapegoating. There has to be some onus on the guys doing dumb sht. Pointing fingers...both fans and players, gets you nowhere.

Nick is actually one of the more well liked dudes in the lockeroom. He's worn out his welcome on the court...but he's far from an "idiot", "knucklehead" or "cancer" in the lockeroom.

In the end, he'll be moved. B Scott will be fired. Kobe will leave. DLo will continue to do stupid sht, and the Lakers will lose the pick.

What a time to be alive :pimp:. (Joking) kinda [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Maybe DLO was getting back at young for getting him involved for the whole sexual harassment thing

Lol

People let their perception of Nick paint this image that he's a cancer to the organization... It's honestly the opposite
Seriously bro, you would think he beats women and sells drugs. **** is lame and tired. ****** blaming Nick young for everything like he's the sole reason or even a big part of the why we trash right now.

****** can't wait to mention his name, **** is gay as hell

Let me put a little background to this..

I've played ball, played multiple sports for varying degrees of time (football was very short, that team was horrible). I've coached. I've mentored. I teach currently.

I've dealt with kids long enough, and I am an adult enough to know that they will **** up royally. And if you're lucky, it will only happen once for a kid. Some kids it happens to over and over. You tell them to do better, where they went wrong, and you let it go.

If you're not going to let it go, you're just as much of a child yourself.

I don't want to hear about bonds, and team, and all this other imaginary nonsense. As a coach, you let them air it out, and you let it go forever after that. You say your peace, you lay into him, and you let Russell explain himself before the team, ask for forgiveness, and be done with it. He ****** up. He made a mistake. He didn't even release the damn tape.

If you're going to keep acting like a pompous ***, and hold a grudge for some **** that you were not even involved in, then sorry there's no place for you on this team.

Clearly Russell screwed up.. But spare me about your bro code, and your man cards. I'm 26 years old. There's far more pressing things for me to worry about than the bro code.

There's things I would do at 20, I'd frown upon at 26. Things against my moral compass. But guess what, you learn from them.

But if you're Jordan Clarkson, and are going to be upset for something that you were not party to.. Well then you should possibly mind your business as well.

Are you refering to how Kobe called out the entire team back in 2002-2003 season when he was going through his rape case.

The story goes like this. After a report in the media surfaced that Kobe ratted Shaq out while he was being questioned by police investiagators. The reports said that a lot of players on that team said stuff like "we can't trust Kobe and it would be hard playing on the court with him and being in the locker room with him.

Next day in practice the story goes. Kobe walks into practice mad as hell with a newspaper in his hands yelling and screaming saying "which one of you mofos said this crap about me".
roll.gif
 kobe is a bold dude

So swaggy said "huh?" After d.lo said "thanks for saying all that for my video"....why didn't nick walk over to d.lo and be like "yo....DELETE THAT **** ASAP"???? EVEN IF d.lo was "hacked"...why was that mess still on the phone? Im still trying to wrap my head around this......

Reading more reports on this....and as much as some are downplaying this...from what I read...the trust issues are bad...like damb near irreconcilable. Well see how the Busses....D.Lo...biscuit and everyone else addresses this.

And also...all those past laker transgressions......twitter and fb/ig werent around to absolutely blow it up beyond recognition and consequently causing even worse distractions/making mountains out of molehills....

D.los new internet nickname-"the wire"....so ive read...lmao.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom