|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
eek.gif
More impressed that gangsters even have internet.
Aj758JZ.gif

SMH
Portland losing 4 starters and making the playoffs as a 5 seed and winning a playoff game....with Lillard, Ray, and a bunch of role payers

All because of the system they run, the defense they play, teamwork and playing hard .....AKA coaching

If that happened to us with Byron we'd win 10 games and he'd be making excuses

I don't know man..seems pretty obvious to me that this org flat out didn't want to make the playoffs these past two years

Yall still want ugly as DeRozan?

Dude aint worth a bottle of ProActiv on Piru.....
On piru? Chill out you wanna be thug from Beverly Hills. If you wanna be complacent and try to build around a snitch and clarkson, then so be it, watch the franchise stay irrelevant for years to come. Want to build a contender? Then you go after the best free agents available. At least Derozan might consider coming here, we don't have a shot at whiteside or KD.
True story: ComptonPrince isn't building the Lakers around a snitch, a superstar, a lottery bust, a top free agent, or anything.

And neither are you.

If you want to knock his opinion, knock yourself out.

If you want to knock him: nah.

Yeah there are more Lakers fans then the ones you just listed^
His point wasn't to list all Laker fans, fam.

It was Laker fans who were almost always immature enough to be part of any petty online beef going on in here.

You still wanna be included in that? 
laugh.gif

Bruh what issue?

I was making jokes about how myself and cp are usually in the middle of petty drama in the thread.

If anything I was taking shots at the people on the list.

You good man, being off that list is a good thing :lol:

He's talking about the circle-jerk surrounding about 5-6 posters in this thread. It's not serious, but it is what it is.

I get that. But there wasn't any circle jerking going on at that moment...

What I think he was getting at was referencing yourself along with some other people who are often at the center of the topics that happen in this thread, when the topic at hand had nothing to do with anyone you mentioned.

I get that you were just pointing out that you and those names are usually part of the conversation and weren't saying anything more than that, but I think that's what he was getting at.

Apologies for speaking for you, mj 23 mj 23

Last edited:
Understood.

My main point for listing myself was to aknowledge that I can be at times dramatic and have had tendencies to be part of too many e-beefs.

Never meant it to be a positive narcasitic reference in any way.

I was poking fun at a few people who are usually too caught up in the dramatic convorsations here, sometimes which turn personal rather than basketball.

I never meant it as were the only ones who are involved in discussions here :lol:

I meant I'm surprised that there's personal shots being taken, and I'm not a part of it (rck was a joke, I reference him often because he's like our thread mascot we poke fun at innocently). It was more a diss towards myself, and at cp/ska, if anything. Not even a real diss, just light hearted fun.

I never meant for it to convey more respect toward us listed posters or anything of that sort. Probably just a poorly timed joke/post on my part. I really wasn't trying to circle jerk anything.

I apologize it came off as excluding other posters, I didn't think inclusion in that post was a good thing. It really was just in fun.

Last edited:
This is literally like a manager of a restaurant joking about 3 or 4 annoying regulars and someone else chiming in, "Ummm, other people eat food, too, you know" and the manager explains that he was joking about how annoying those people are and someone ELSE chiming in saying, "I think what he's saying is that you were acting like those people are the only people who matter."

laugh.gif

He made a list of annoying contributors from a couple years ago and it was taken as a list of the thread's elite.

"I can't even" + "Aye dios mio" + "Oy vey."

I blame Lebron.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom