|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Derozan is a year younger and not close to being as good of a player. What makes you think Russ is going to slow down, dude had 2 knee surgeries and came back STRONGER! I think for the length of the deal which would be 4 years, you get at worst a top 10 guy at the tail end. You'll never have that with Demar.
At 30 it's common sense for him to slow down with all the athleticism every PG that plays like him all have broke down.... 

Oh so the most athletic guy in the history of the league,is going to break down in a year or so because of common sense and past guys who aren't in the same stratosphere as him in that category.

Oh so the most athletic guy in the history of the league,is going to break down in a year or so because of common sense and past guys who aren't in the same stratosphere as him in that category.
U think he gon still be playing the same around age 30-31?

Yea 20-8-6 should be damn near automatic. I just really fail to see how you can be at the end of your prime yet still getting better every year?
Exactly my point those numbers way lower than what he gets now.....Snitch Dlo will be averaging those nums soon

Aint nobody in the prime past 30 my G Bron still a beast put he way past his prime 

Kobe from 2010-2013 before the Achilles tear? MJ?

They weren't at their peaks anymore but they were undoubtedly top 5 players in the league.

Russ's career averages are 22, 7, 6. And he's at 24, 10, 8 this year. That's not a huge drop off at all.

As for D'Lo :lol:

Last edited:
Kobe from 2010-2013 before the Achilles tear? MJ?

They weren't at their peaks anymore but they were undoubtedly top 5 players in the league.

Russ's career averages are 22, 7, 6. And he's at 24, 10, 8 this year. That's not a huge drop off at all.

As for D'Lo
laugh.gif
MJ was all jumpers from 95 on, aside from being a freak of nature he was also the smartest player in the L....

Nobody is in there primes after 30...gives two recent examples. MJ was all jumpers, what does that have to do with him not being in his prime anymore dude was still by far the best player in the league after 30. And no acknowledgement of Kobe at ages 31-34. But being Samaki's mouthpiece, I'm not surprised by that.

All good man.

Didn't mean to attack you personally or anyone else in the thread or sorry if I came across that way, it was just a minor dilemma that isn't even worth mentioning to be honest. Respect for not going overboard and making external references that make no sense. Let's just move on and look forward to May.

Nobody is in there primes after 30...gives two recent examples. MJ was all jumpers, what does that have to do with him not being in his prime anymore dude was still by far the best player in the league after 30. And no acknowledgement of Kobe at ages 31-34. But being Samaki's mouthpiece, I'm not surprised by that.
Meaning he could no longer dominate the game with pure athleticism when he was younger. AKA his prime so he had to restructure his whole offensive game to fadeaway jumpers, same with Kobe but then again neither of the played 150mph like Russell does. His dropoff will be much more noticeable 

Meaning he could no longer dominate the game with pure athleticism when he was younger. AKA his prime so he had to restructure his whole offensive game to fadeaway jumpers, same with Kobe but then again neither of the played 150mph like Russell does. His dropoff will be much more noticeable 

You apparently don't know the difference between peak, prime, and washed. Russ just started peaking last year. There's a general bell curve with most players. Bron peaked in 2013 in Miami, the ultimate form of himself, he's come down from that level, but still a top 5 player, who's relied on his athleticism more than almost anyone yet it's still able to affect the game in a myriad of ways. Don't see why that won't be a similar case with Russ, who has far less in terms of total mileage despite the surgeries which haven't affected him at all in losing a step.

Then again I don't think Russ is a mindless buffoon just running around out there.

Last edited:
You apparently don't know the difference between peak, prime, and washed. Russ just started peaking last year. There's a general bell curve with most players. Bron peaked in 2013 in Miami, the ultimate form of himself, he's come down from that level, but still a top 5 player, who's relied on his athleticism more than almost anyone yet it's still able to affect the game in a myriad of ways. Don't see why that won't be a similar case with Russ, who has far less in terms of total mileage despite the surgeries which haven't affected him at all in losing a step.

Then again I don't think Russ is a mindless buffoon just running around out there.
Respect G kool debate Im all for Russ like I said just want him to hold up thats all im sayin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom