|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

thought we were in on him after the ed davis signing.

thought he signed a multi year deal, but just checked and he has a player option

dude can at least run the floor and is athletic

fallback C's - mahinmi, ezeli....zaza/big Al 
eyes.gif

just want an athletic big who can jump put the gym and block shots...
Noel?

thought he signed a multi year deal, but just checked and he has a player option

eyes.gif

Noel?
that would cost us the pick or randle/d'lo

and give cp a heart attack

Last edited:
On a serious note, no shade. You guys remind me of how we've been over the past few years. So if anyone understands y'all pain it's us in here. But you guys remind me of how we were when we first hired Byron 2 years ago. Just pure chaos and depression. You guys need to honestly get rid of Phil & Dolan someway just like we need to get rid of the Buss'
No worries LA & NY will be back on top sometime this century

eyes.gif

LN Jr? 

Love me some Davis but we don't need another 4 who can't stretch the floor.

On a serious note, no shade. You guys remind me of how we've been over the past few years. So if anyone understands y'all pain it's us in here. But you guys remind me of how we were when we first hired Byron 2 years ago. Just pure chaos and depression. You guys need to honestly get rid of Phil & Dolan someway just like we need to get rid of the Buss'

Trust me, I know :lol: I'm just waiting for the Woj tweet notification to pop up saying we brought Rambis back.

Phil has drafted well (Porzingis, Grant, Hernangomez) & done okay in free agency, but he gets an F in staff hirings. Fisher wasn't great but he looks like Red Auerbach compared to Rambis. His insistence to hire a triangle coach & only a triange holds us back now and in the future. How is KP supposed to develop when he's being coached by one of the worst coaches in NBA history? Anyway...

Sorry for the mini Knicks rant in your thread, see y'all in the 2019 Finals :smokin

NBA playoff thread needs a barrel of gas and a flamethrower. Jesus Christ.
You're definitely that guy, my dude. 
laugh.gif

That guy that can never be pleased.

I've done a few things that have drastically improved the thread compared to February 2015, and these efforts are still going on... but it needs to be napalmed. 
laugh.gif

Got hate threads for CP3 and Lebby in regular use, already had the Kobe/Lakers hate thread but staff tries to redirect there more or to the Lebby/CP3 threads, or the Spurs hate thread.

Quite a few people banned from the thread with a few under watchful eye and told that through PM.

But there are people who you think shouldn't be allowed to post, I guarantee it, so if they say so much as "Coffee makes you poop", it's "That thread is just... the worst."

laugh.gif

"You kids get off my lawn!"

Saying the NBA thread is horrible is like saying John Travolta is into men.

It's already a given.
The choice however, is whether you choose to accept it and just appreciate it for what it is...entertainment. :nerd:

Last edited:
Trust me, I know :lol: I'm just waiting for the Woj tweet notification to pop up saying we brought Rambis back.

Phil has drafted well (Porzingis, Grant, Hernangomez) & done okay in free agency, but he gets an F in staff hirings. Fisher wasn't great but he looks like Red Auerbach compared to Rambis. His insistence to hire a triangle coach & only a triange holds us back now and in the future. How is KP supposed to develop when he's being coached by one of the worst coaches in NBA history? Anyway...

Sorry for the mini Knicks rant in your thread, see y'all in the 2019 Finals :smokin
#respect

Bruh you good, no need to apologize.
You welcome us with open arms in ya'll thread :smokin

Truly hoping things turn around for your franchise just as much as ours. I know you guys been waiting a lot longer for a chip (not throwing shade, promise), i mean that in the best way possible. You guys as fans deserve to have a competitive team by now, you deserve better than Rambis and Fisher as head coach thats for sure.

NBA playoff thread needs a barrel of gas and a flamethrower. Jesus Christ.
You're definitely that guy, my dude. :lol:

That guy that can never be pleased.

I've done a few things that have drastically improved the thread compared to February 2015, and these efforts are still going on... but it needs to be napalmed. :lol:

Got hate threads for CP3 and Lebby in regular use, already had the Kobe/Lakers hate thread but staff tries to redirect there more or to the Lebby/CP3 threads, or the Spurs hate thread.

Quite a few people banned from the thread with a few under watchful eye and told that through PM.

But there are people who you think shouldn't be allowed to post, I guarantee it, so if they say so much as "Coffee makes you poop", it's "That thread is just... the worst."

:lol:

"You kids get off my lawn!"

Not anything like that. I'm amazed you can handle sifting thru it all, I couldn't. But even you gotta feel like you're fighting a forrest fire with a water weenie. :lol:

I don't even really know what they're arguing, or "discussing" or what's goin on in there. Just depresses me is all. Used to be one of the best NT threads annually.

John Ireland saying that Luke and Mitch have already met and it "went well."

He gets the sense that as long as Kerr is healthy enough to coach going forward, Luke will take the job.

CP what's your take on the Bears first round draft pick,Leonard Floyd?

I don't usually agree with moving up a couple spots and giving up yet another pick to do so, but they thought the Giants were gonna take him, so they kinda "had" to if they liked him that much. He won't help against the run much, but he is a very capable pass rusher and could be a helluva disruptive force if they shore up other spots around him. Only cost them a 4th, that's not tooooooo bad, so I think he could work out if they continue stackin up on the defensive side of the ball.

Word is starting to circulate that DMC could be traded.
I know this topic has been talked about to exhaustion buuuuuut let's say hypothetically he could be traded...
You guys think #3 and Clarkson gets it done??

Word is starting to circulate that DMC could be traded.
I know this topic has been talked about to exhaustion buuuuuut let's say hypothetically he could be traded...
You guys think #3 and Clarkson gets it done??

Randle would have to be included, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom