|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I like it. I preferred Messina
But man! Great hire! I'm excited!
This all but guarantees we get good free agents

Interesting to see how Walton does with a young, inexperienced core. Not too sure about the free agents being guaranteed to sign though.

So much for moving away from the Laker way...I'm legit pissed almost as much as when they hired MDA. At least we know this is the last year of Jim and Mitch's clown show ruining the franchise. We'll see what kind of cache Phil still has. 

A lot of salt in the thread. Like ska said try to be open minded.

I'm just happy they didn't hire a mike Woodson or something :smokin

1st of all NOBODY cares about Bill freakin Walton. You are putting waaaaaay too much stock into the Walton last name :lol:
And being white is a cop out. You no that.

I preferred Messina. He has waaaay more experience but to not be happy after Byron, Mike B, & Mike D is sad.
We can never be happy about nothing as fans lol. Always dissatisfied with something. Let's all just be opened minded

Good luck to him. Young guy young core.

But at the same time his only HC experience is driving a ship that two other people built. I'm all for new coaching blood though, death to the retread.

Unless its college coaches keep those dudes coaching their inferior basketball. I'll gladly sacrifice the one gem such as Brad Stevens to keep the rest out.

Last edited:
Critical thinking question for anyone... ummmm... capable:

ASIDE FROM THE START OF THE WARRIORS SEASON, what reason is there to be happy for Luke as our next HC?

It's now imperative Puke is surrounded with a veteran coaching staff.

I hope he can bring Ron Adams with him to LA.

Im ok with this.
No retread...hopefully a young mind who can relate to these millenial,snapchatting,drizzy/2chainz listening to, capri rockin,LV murse handling ball players.

Next stop-may 18th.

Critical thinking question for anyone... ummmm... capable:

ASIDE FROM THE START OF THE WARRIORS SEASON, what reason is there to be happy for Luke as our next HC?
Not a damn thing he babysitted the best team in basketball for 90 days now he's the HC of the Lakers?

giphy.gif

Like I said in the reg. seas. thread:

I'll try to be open minded.

I guess.

Dude's only HC experience has been being a substitute teacher for an injured Kerr at the start of the season. That was Kerr's team, Kerr's roster, Kerr's rotations, Kerr's offense, Kerr's defense... and Luuuuuke just stepped in and ran it. He didn't build it. He ran it.

Now he has to build a program.

Our program.

:\

Think of it this way. (work with me here)

His father learned from John Wooden. Luke, in turn, learned from his own father.

Then, learned from Lute Olsen.

Then, Phil Jackson.

Then coached with Kerr and these Warriors.

Played with Shaq, Kobe, Pau, LO, Fisher, watched Steph, Klay and Draymond every day.

He's learned from some of the best ever, and played with some of the best ever, and helped coach one of the best ever.

All this, and he wasn't a talented player. So he knows huge ego types, and the hard working middle man type as well.

That's a helluva education.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom