|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we keep our young core together fo has to be patient we have something special growing

I still don't understand why we would trade our future away for a guy whose team has only won 25 game
1. we sign an established player and want to make a push to make us a contender
2  the FO panis, and by FO i mean Jim wants to save his ***

draft ingram, develop the young talent and que sera, sera
What makes you so certain players would even want to deal with cousins as a teammate?

And what makes your certain a combination of DLo + randle and/or Clarkson aren't already worth more than cousins.

I like cousins, but I don't buy that he's worth the headache to sign, let alone trade potential stars for him...

I bet Cleveland wishes they never traded for love right about now
laugh.gif
you can sign a player then trade for cousins. 

im not for it at all, just offering the scenarios in which they could

#teamdeveloptheyoungtalent

are the Lakers even going to get anyone this offseason besides maybe barnes realistically? It seems slim pickings for us especially with most people looking to win right away anyways. So, just wait for 2017 when the young guys prove themselves?  

KD should just join the Lakers

Nike Marketing will have a field day.
Can already picture the commercial for KD that someone mentioned at another forum.

KD walks to to the middle of the Lakers logo at Staples and picks up the microphone Kobe dropped.

Commercial ends. Just Do It

Wow. Bravo. Tears shed.

Can already picture the commercial for KD that someone mentioned at another forum.

KD walks to to the middle of the Lakers logo at Staples and picks up the microphone Kobe dropped.

Wow. Bravo. Tears shed.

Dope idea. :smokin

Wow. Bravo. Tears shed.
Dope idea.
smokin.gif
thats dope

still wont buy KD's shoes though

Wow. Bravo. Tears shed.

:wow: that would be dope.

I either want Zimmerman or Onuaku from Louisville with #32. Onuaku might be a little too similar to Tarik Black though.

Last edited:
a thought, if the cavs do away with love this summer, anyone in the thread want him on the lakers :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom