|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are peoples thoughts on Diamond Stone at #32?  I've seen a couple mocks with him going to us and he seems to have a pretty polished offensive game for a 19 year old.

Swaggy or Lou you have to keep one of them I believe, we need that firepower off the bench.

Swaggy can provide it and we know Lou can, in the uptempo game Luke plans on implementing people like these are valuable.

As for Hortford i'm fine with him, i'm fine with Whiteside, i'd be ecstatic (for sentimental reasons) with Pau.

It doesn't matter, we have Clarkson, D'Lo, Nance, Ingram, and Randle, with a coach who wants to use them properly and one who is emphasizing "joy" bring anybody in, this should be a much better season.

Season needs to start already i'm already hyped!

Look i understand the Cap is coming up and contracts are gonna be bloated, but why in the Hell are people lining up the Brinks truck for Biyombo.. dude had a decent series against the cavs & suddenly people are salivating over him... His production can be had in the draft.
I was advocating for Biz earlier in the season. Need a big to protect the rim and finish.

That was before he went off in the playoffs and his price tag increases. Still like him though.

Whiteside makes the most sense, but after listening to Luke's interview, it seems like they want a vet to pair with the young core. Looks like the top targets will be KD & Horford. Will be interesting to see if they pursue Whiteside if Horford signs somewhere else. I like Mahimi too.

Let's play a game:

Luke wants to bring one of his vets from the Warriors to the team. Do you pick Mo Speights, Brandon Rush or Anderson Vaerjao?

I'm excluding Barnes and Ezeli because they're restricted and Barbosa because the team doesn't need another guard.

barbosa. because, i love him. been one of my favorite players of the last 10 yrs. and because 'he is championships'

Horford i'm not against but i'm also not hyped for. His game seems like it would age really well and he doesn't create spacing problems because of his ability to shoot. But his max # is gonna be crazy and by the time our guys are entering their primes he will surely be out of it.

I'm not really sure on LA's plan outside of obviously letting are young boys grow together. are they trying to be a contender right away or are they gonna slowly build, if the latter i honestly think Horford is a blah fit for the squad. I like Biyombo for 12-14 a year after doing a lil research, he seems to be a great rebounder & can protect the rim, but for 18-20 HELL NO, i rather take a chance on someone in the draft.

Same with Bazemore, he has been a good role player, but to think of paying 17+ to a guy who was literally on the end of our bench just two years ago is ridiculous. Pieces like Biyombo & Bazemore are complimentary pieces you add once you have a overall image of what your core can do, IMO we're still to young & unsure to be dedicating big long term deals to players who aren't stars or atleast capable of it.

Last edited:
Hold on let me call my brother and have him call Kareem and ask him to call Brandon to see if he is interested in being a Laker.

Last edited:
I would rather throw a max at Bismax than throw it at Horford.  The guy is going to be 34-35 by the time that contract is up.  At least with Bismax, he could be in the range of 25-35.

I would rather throw a max at Bismax than throw it at Horford.  The guy is going to be 34-35 by the time that contract is up.  At least with Bismax, he could be in the range of 25-35.

Gary Payton gif.

Damn, just realized that I'll be in L.A. on July 9th. I was trying to hit the Lakers vs Sixers summer league match up, here in Vegas. Should be fun.

I thought Clarkson and Randle were supposed to be playing too...now kinda meh about it. I'll just catch them when the season starts.

That Finch scout P linked to in the draft thread brought up Zimmerman's issue with gaining muscle due to an arm injury as a child. No thanks to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom