|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
you know its bad when had pants replies are sassy :smh:

Great comparison :lol:
REPPED :pimp:

raw

Looking like that 2020 back to competitive timeline may have been a bit optimistic. Until this front office leaves we're not even in the game. Cap space be damned.

Last edited:
Can someone in the media pls question Jim Buss on his three year time frame, if he strikes out in free agency this year.

I really wonder what's worse, nobody wants to meet with the Lakers or that they'd rather meet with the Clippers.... :smh: :smh:

We gon ride or die with these youngsters and average vets for a few years until they either become great or good enough to attract great players

OKC and GSW did the same thing, takes time

Last edited:
This will be the same song next summer as well, the team will be a bottom 5 team again next season.

This will be the same song next summer as well, the team will be a bottom 5 team again next season.

Doesn't really matter if we're bottom 5 or bottom 10 does it?

I mean lets hypothetically say we sign Batum or horford.

Cool? Now we bottom 10. Still far away from the playoff picture, less development for Randle and Ingram.

I mean if these free agents would help you contend for a playoff spot then I get the DISSAPPOINtment but why are we so depressed when it wouldn't really change the outcome of our season anyhow?

Either way our youngsters need 3-5 years to full develop, horford or not.

So....

Doesn't really matter if we're bottom 5 or bottom 10 does it?

I mean lets hypothetically say we sign Batum or horford.

Cool? Now we bottom 10. Still far away from the playoff picture, less development for Randle and Ingram.

I mean if these free agents would help you contend for a playoff spot then I get the DISSAPPOINtment but why are we so depressed when it wouldn't really change the outcome of our season anyhow?

Either way our youngsters need 3-5 years to full develop, horford or not.

So....

That's what I'm saying. Dude's freaking out over players that make us 10 wins better.

@Ramona Shelburne Lakers priorities in free agency were shooting & rim protection. Among names I've heard interest in: Ryan Anderson, Parsons, Batum, Bazemore, Tyler Zeller
@MazzESPN Mike Mazzeo Have heard Biyombo connected to LA as a rim protection possibility

Yes there's a difference bottom 10 conceivably could be a 9 seed which is tangible improvement from what we the last two years. There's some hope and light for guys to say hey I can be that piece that puts them over. There's none with being a bottom team 3 years in a row. We're basically the Sixers.

lol at us going from looking at Whiteside and byombo to "giving a serious run to Mogzov".  I guess this is rock bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom