|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody has really signed one year deals tho save for Jeff green. You're not getting either Deng or moz on 1 year deals, that's ridiculous. Mamba you are just like your mother.

She's never satisfied

Name me some non superstars who are/were willing to sign a one year deal and bypass a longterm deal this summer knowing damn well errbody was gonna eat.

Idk what the heck Jeff green was thinking taking the 1 year deal

Last edited:
I'll upgrade my ranking to a D only because of Ingram (A+), everything else is so unknown (Luke) or just outright dumb (free agency).

Name me some non superstars who are/were willing to sign a one year deal and bypass a longterm deal this summer knowing damn well errbody was gonna eat.

We'll have to see when the money dries up. I'm looking The Sixers who've basically done nothing so far. Wolves as well and their both in similar positions as us.

No one is joining this team on a one year deal with the contracts being signed. That's just insane.

New pay scale has changed everything. It's so new that everyone is getting upset about the dollar amount being spent rather than the percentage of the payroll that a player is taking up. You can say that we're short on cash now, but by the time these four year deals are reaching their end our young guys should have more or less become the players they were thought to be and you have expiring contracts you can use to bring in newer parts (something we know Mitch and Jim excel at).

We'll have to see when the money dries up. I'm looking The Sixers who've basically done nothing so far. Wolves as well and their both in similar positions as us.

TWolves have been active in trying to get players, though. Not to mention they are way, way ahead development-wise on us.

Mitch and Jim excelling at expiring deals...since when? Thankfully they'll be gone so hopefully the new people actually can do their job.

They'll be dudes to fill out the rosters on short term deals for everybody. But I guess you guys really think Mosgov was going to get 4 years from the Spurs, Heat, Warriors etc.

Biyombo is 23 and healthy and got 70...

Mozgov is 30, bad knees and got 64 million.

Lakers got Mozgovs deal done 10 mins into free agency.....
Biyombo was had on day 3.

Sigh.....

you guys assume jim and mitch didnt try

they probably did but nobody wanted any part of the lakers

how hard is that to comprehend ?

they probably sent out feelers and kd, whiteside, biyombo, and every other free agent deaded that with the quickness

makes no sense in crying about it. its all done

Mitch and Jim excelling at expiring deals...since when? Thankfully they'll be gone so hopefully the new people actually can do their job.

They'll be dudes to fill out the rosters on short term deals for everybody. But I guess you guys really think Mosgov was going to get 4 years from the Spurs, Heat, Warriors etc.

Bruh why can't you understand that the spurs warriors etc don't have to offer 4 years to the mozgovs of the world. We do.

Last edited:

I meant trading in general.

And the reports that say the Spurs, Heat, Warriors, Cavs all wanted Moz... I don't know why you'd dismiss them out of hand, but if you're convinced that you're right then I guess no kind of information will help.

Biyombo is 23 and healthy and got 70...

Mozgov is 30, bad knees and got 64 million.

Lakers got Mozgovs deal done 10 mins into free agency.....
Biyombo was had on day 3.

Sigh.....

you guys assume jim and mitch didnt try

they probably did but nobody wanted any part of the lakers

how hard is that to comprehend ?

they probably sent out feelers and kd, whiteside, biyombo, and every other free agent deaded that with the quickness

makes no sense in crying about it. its all done

That's really a bad sign for our FO then that he wouldn't even negotiate with us and chose the Magic over us. They are in worse shape basketball personnel wise than us. Either way it's bad then. If we skipped over Biyombo and went straight to Mozgov or he wasn't even willing to speak to us but signs with orlando. Not good :smh:

he was thinking more money next year

same thing kd and lebron will probably do

Nah we don't. If they wanted him so bad and those were the only other teams pursuing him what choice does he have? Either take the big payday on short years or take less money on short years from a contender. Or stay at the end of the Cavs bench. They didn't have to do it nobody was forcing their hand, they competed against themselves just like they did with Young a few years ago.

That's really a bad sign for our FO then that he wouldn't even negotiate with us and chose the Magic over us. They are in worse shape basketball personnel wise than us. Either way it's bad then. If we skipped over Biyombo and went straight to Mozgov or he wasn't even willing to speak to us but signs with orlando. Not good :smh:

maybe if we had ibaka he would have signed with us you never know

i really believe the mozgov signing was all luke

Nah we don't. If they wanted him so bad and those were the only other teams pursuing him what choice does he have? Either take the big payday on short years or take less money on short years from a contender. Or stay at the end of the Cavs bench. They didn't have to do it nobody was forcing their hand, they competed against themselves just like they did with Young a few years ago.

only nobody was interested in nick young

good teams were actually interested in mozgov

i believe pmatic had a tweet he posted on here detailing what teams were interested in mozgov

Lol...ok bruh

i mean to think they didnt try to get the top free agents this year would be View media item 2089410

they tried last year as well and failed awfully

look at all the other bottom feeders in the nba. they aint signing **** either

nobody wants to play for bad teams

Last edited:
Jesus I know there were other teams interested, but nowhere did it say any of them was making him a priority from day 1. He would have still been on the market right now.

Last edited:
damnit. meanwhile phil is over in NY stacking talent. That starting 5 is looking real solid. :frown:

Rose
C Lee
Melo
Porzingis
Noah

But y'all don't want Phil correct?

Meanwhile:
Ding just said on NBA TV the Lakers hope this is a playoff ready roster

Time to pack those bags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back