|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would we be able to get Westbrook and Adams for clarkson randle Williams and or young would that trade work? Lol doubt they would trade both but that be a way better trade

I'm against trading for Westbrook right now, but boy his highlights are making me think otherwise. :lol:

Think it happens in February
Depending on where things stand, I would be okay with giving up the Clarkson, Randle and Lou poo-poo platter.

Then offer the extension to him, so he can enter free agency after his 10 year when he's eligible for the 35% super max.

A, OKC wouldn't accept that.
B, giving a 35% super max to a 30 year old with multiple surgeries already on his resume?????
C give up multiple assets to attempt that foolishness?

Mamba hacked your account P. Reset your login.

I'm against trading for Westbrook right now, but boy his highlights are making me think otherwise. :lol:

Think it happens in February
Depending on where things stand, I would be okay with giving up the Clarkson, Randle and Lou poo-poo platter.

Then offer the extension to him, so he can enter free agency after his 10 year when he's eligible for the 35% super max.

A, OKC wouldn't accept that.
B, giving a 35% super max to a 30 year old with multiple surgeries already on his resume?????
C give up multiple assets to attempt that foolishness?

Mamba hacked your account P. Reset your login.
There's a lot of time between now and February. :lol:

Not necessarily, if he wants to maximize his dollar earnings he can do a extension for 2 years to get to the 10 year threshold and then do a max deal afterwards.

Listening to Woj's podcast with JVG just reiterates what you know and love about Westbrook.

This dude might stick it out in OKC to attract talent and compete. :lol:

I listened to that too. They bought up the idea of Russy recruiting Blake to OKC next year.

So why are Randle & Clarkson not practicing at the Lakers headquarters in El Segundo and weren't at Ingram's introductory press conference yesterday?

I guess Randle is still on his honeymoon snd Clarkson is busy hanging out with Kendall Jenner.

The 7-foot-3 wingspan of Brandon Ingram had caught Russell off guard.

"I was curious if he blocked it," Russell said after Summer League practice on Wednesday. "He was like, 'Yeah, I blocked it.' I was like, 'You were nowhere near me!'"
“I’m very excited about what he can do,” head coach Luke Walton said. “Obviously he’s young and there’ s a lot of work to do. This is a grown man’s league. But as far as knowing how to play the game and the skill set of being able to handle the ball, bring it up, post up, his defense — he’s been all over the place defensively, getting deflections for us — I’m very excited about the way he’s played so far.”
“He’s been impressive,” Mermuys said. “There’s no question about it with his feel. One thing that has jumped out is that he doesn’t play like a college player, which is a really nice surprise. A lot of the time we have to introduce them to a lot of NBA concepts.

“And that’s a tribute to the (Duke) coaching staff and the work that he’s done since leaving school. He’s obviously prepared himself really well for some NBA concepts.”
“He’s a frail kid, but he’s tough,” Nance said. “On screens, he’ll hit you. On rebounds, he’ll hit you. He gives you what he’s got. That immediately takes away the soft label or the tiny label. You have what you have to work with, and he uses his to the best of his abilities.”
“I just use my toughness,” Ingram said. “If you can score the ball, it doesn’t really how big or small you are. Of course, the weight is gonna come and it’s gonna help me out a lot, but I’m just doing what I can right now to score the ball and help out defensively.”
“He makes shots,” Russell said. “He’s a mismatch all over the floor, inside and out. He runs the floor. He’s just got god-given talent that you just can’t teach. His length, his height, his skill.”
While Ingram hopes to develop his game and build chemistry with teammates during the tournament, his goal is simple.

“If you’re not trying to win," he said, "there’s no point in playing.".
http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/160706ingram-summer-league?cid=tw

Swooooooooooon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom