|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, its a huge god damn reach, but it seems like they are just looking at players to look at players.
Dude Chill, I get your emotional but you gotta wait till the end of free agency to fully judge Mitch. You can't just give up within an hour of free agency :lol:

It's a bad first choice, sure. There are plenty of other centers that are cheaper and can give you the same production, but I'm reserving my judgement.

If this were in the range of a $11-12M per year deal I'd be cool with it.

Heard we were in on zeller but he's restricted
His market 6-9?

But that money should ideally go to black

Last edited:
Dude Chill, I get your emotional but you gotta wait till the end of free agency to fully judge Mitch. You can't just give up within an hour of free agency
laugh.gif

It's a bad first choice, sure. There are plenty of other centers that are cheaper and can give you the same production, but I'm reserving my judgement.
When he is the "centerpiece" of the free agency I wouldn't hold your breath until the end.

David Aldridge
‏@daldridgetnt
Lakers have also reached out to express their interest in Celtics UFA Evan Turner, per source. Turner has stated his interest in them, too.

If we come out of FA with Mozgov and Turner :x :x :x :x :x

Mozgov signing...

first pitch pop up?

line out?

strike out looking?

Last edited:
I thought the squad needed a good interior defensive presence? As good as I could remember that's what he was doing for the cavs until they sat him to try and play small ball?

I thought the squad needed a good interior defensive presence? As good as I could remember that's what he was doing for the cavs until they sat him to try and play small ball?
Two years ago this would have been a great signing.  It will be interesting to see how his knee progresses.  Maybe he will get some of that Kobe regenokine germany treatment in the offseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom