LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD, THANKS!

Good win for the Warriors. I wonder if Curry is really bothered by that quad injury, he looks tired every time a time out was called.

Great game. The Dubs will definitely need Crawford to come up with some big scoring bursts like that come postseason time.

Great game. The Dubs will definitely need Crawford to come up with some big scoring bursts like that come postseason time.

That is kind of a lot to ask of Jordan Crawford in big games like that. In games like tonight against the Mavs? Sure.

Against the San Antonio's and OKC's? Tough draw. I can see Draymond doing it before Crawford.

I'm glad Klay seems to be getting his shot back. 

Good first quarter so far. Hopefully the Warriors take care of business and let the Clippers make mistakes.

Warriors are looking sharp at the start of the 2nd half. 

As much as I dislike Blake...This guy is a beast...or to quote the great Bob Fitzgerald, "A man-child."

I would respect Blake if he didn't flop the way he does
Yeah, but everyone flops. Outside of his flopping, he's actually improved his game.

Danny Granger is pretty stupid for fouling Barnes when he had the position to contest that shot.

This is probably the most I've posted in this thread in years.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure Granger fouled Barnes.

Warriors need to stop making these one-handed passes. 

Last edited:
I like how the bench produced nothing at all so Jackson pulls all the starters for the bench mob while Rivers kept with Blake and CP3

mean.gif

Mark Jackson 
mean.gif

Deciding to keep the bench to start the 4th?!?? especially after they lost the lead in the 3rd?

c'mon b

I swear...Dubs can win 10 in a row and coach gets 0 praise, but when they lose a game on the back end of a back-to-back to a better team at their home...FIRE COACH!!! HE'S TERRIBLE!

Do those of you who constantly blame Jackson remember how it was just 1.5 years ago?

It's 1 game, Jackson's thinking long-term, y'all thinking like it's game 7 of the WCF. :smh:

I swear...Dubs can win 10 in a row and coach gets 0 praise, but when they lose a game on the back end of a back-to-back to a better team at their home...FIRE COACH!!! HE'S TERRIBLE!

Do those of you who constantly blame Jackson remember how it was just 1.5 years ago?

It's 1 game, Jackson's thinking long-term, y'all thinking like it's game 7 of the WCF. :smh:

in game adjustments. that gm was very winnable. it's one thing to ride the hot hand of the bench, but you dont let them get ice cold and continue to stay with them as the opponents lead grows.

MJ rode the bench for toooo long. Still a great coach but sometimes his in game decisions are questionable.

I guess the silver lining here is that we saw the bench get some burn against the clippers' starters.

The bench underperformed last nite but that shouldn't be a common occurrence going forward and into the playoffs. This probably goes against what a lot of you may feel, but I think Jackson had the right idea letting them play more minutes against a playoff team.

I never thought I'd say this but I'm becoming a fan of our bench with the addition of blake. Once we get festus back, it should help with getting boards against a team like the clips, which was an even bigger issue last nite.

Back
Top Bottom