4. Florida
5. Texas
6. TCU
pimp.gif

7. Oklahoma
8. Nebraska
9. Iowa
10. Virginia Tech

Good luck this year Trelvis. Can't wait tell we start playing you guys every year
eek.gif

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Predictions for the UGA secondary?

Boykin & Cuff - CB

Williams - SS

Rambo - FS
I would like to see Jakar Hamilton at SS.  Cuff again I am not sold on but we will see I guess.  I like the secondary though.  Got rid of the bad seeds back there (Miller and Evans)  I think we will see them tested against Arkansas for sure.

Boykin & Cuff - CB

Williams - SS

Rambo - FS
I would like to see Jakar Hamilton at SS.  Cuff again I am not sold on but we will see I guess.  I like the secondary though.  Got rid of the bad seeds back there (Miller and Evans)  I think we will see them tested against Arkansas for sure.

Originally Posted by babam11218719

Boykin & Cuff - CB

Williams - SS

Rambo - FS
I think Hamilton, Smith & Commings will get a lot of PT for us. 
And yes you are right.... The Arky game will be a test for a secondary. 

Exactly Why TP should have went to Oregon, WVU or Michigan. IMO he's dumb for picking OSU.

Exactly Why TP should have went to Oregon, WVU or Michigan. IMO he's dumb for picking OSU.

Originally Posted by RoOk

He was thinking long term. O$U gives him the best shot at being a QB in the NFL while the rest of the schools were zone read offenses. He woulda excelled in the college level if he came to Michigan, but he's thinking down the line and that's why he picked O$U

Pryor's Rose Bowl performance has got to be one of the most overrated game performances I've heard of. I've watched that game at least 3 times. He's still a poor man's VY.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Pryor's Rose Bowl performance has got to be one of the most overrated game performances I've heard of. I've watched that game at least 3 times. He's still a poor man's VY.

Very True.
I cant even give him poor man's Vince... 
%!%# he's not even a poor man's Troy Smith yet

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Very True.
I cant even give him poor man's Vince... 
$%%+ he's not even a poor man's Troy Smith yet

That scrimmage vid was actually pretty good.  Those were all the big plays.  Some great plays were made by the first and second string D here and there, but RR going off in the background likely prevented them from using any of that.

Stadium looks great.  Can't wait to skip a family wedding and be there for UCONN...
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

What was Vince after 2 years, though? Certainly not the Vince Young that Pryor gets comparisons to now.

Read the D was non existent in that schrimage but it was a vanilla D. Some ppl are saying Devin was the best qb of the day. And that Stephen Hopkins could be our RB.

the thing with Vince is Mack Brown actually got out of the way made a change in offense after VY's 1st yr as a starter just let him do his thing.

VY had that 1 mediocre yr and then put it all together.

TP2 clearly regressed last season and the bowl game vs Oregon is doing a good job of hiding that fact

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Read the D was non existent in that schrimage but it was a vanilla D. Some ppl are saying Devin was the best qb of the day. And that Stephen Hopkins could be our RB.
Ezeh and Williams played major snaps and I don't see that happening for very long (MW should not see the field period).  Mouton and Mike Jones were both wearing green jerseys. For all the people that hope Ezeh will get it... its not going to happen.  Mundros is a better MLB right now.

DG started off well early in the scrimmage, but the number of throws he made down the field was limited.  Was slinging some nice 7-10 yard routes on the move against the first team D early.  D-Rob still looked best.  Whatever opinion out there on Tate are worth a grain of salt, he ran with the 3's all day.  Had a couple series towards the end of the game with the 2's.

Fitzy didn't get any run because of a green jersey.  Hop looked good as did VS.  Honestly I left practice having learned little to nothing.

Tate is 3rd team because he is terry cloth and doesn't want to compete?

Spoiler [+]
If David Wilson redshirts the coaches are FOOLS. I LOVE Darren Evans but he is nowhere near as good a player as Wilson is right now; I still don't think he's all the way back from that injury. The only thing Wilson have yet is good vision (obviously this is important for a RB) but he's getting there mentally, and he has both Ryan Williams and Darren Evans beat in every other physical department except quicks/shake. Dude is the fastest player on the team and is a bull to bring down in the open field. He had one run today where he just dragged like 4 of our first team defenders an extra 7 yards at the end of the run, he never goes down easy. What he lacks now in vision he will make up for with his strength and speed.

Idk man. If he is as good as you say he is, he will vault to 2nd team. W/ his lack of vision (Which is probably the most important talent a RB needs) I know he's not going to beat out Ryan. No matter his phyiscal traits, w/o vision and being a straight line runner, no way is he better than/overtaking RW. And if Darren Evans is can make all the right reads and Wilson can't, then he is indeed better than Wilson. And now that I think about it, idk why Wilson his having that much trouble. Is it the initial reads he has trouble w/ or his vision @ the 2nd level? Y'all don't have a zone scheme do y'all? I could see trouble running IZ/OZ but your normal blocking scheme? Ehhhh

I'm hearing that DT Chris Mayes committed to UGA? Nice pickup

He's 6'5 292
eek.gif
that's a big dude right there...

Dudes only played 1 year of football and is a 3* 
eek.gif
and he a country boy from Griffin..I smell BEAST
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

I'm hearing that DT Chris Mayes committed to UGA? Nice pickup

He's 6'5 292
eek.gif
that's a big dude right there...

Dudes only played 1 year of football and is a 3* 
eek.gif
and he a country boy from Griffin..I smell BEAST
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

He has mad potential.  I think it's a great pickup. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom