Lock it Up

Originally Posted by VAHustler

not so sure about this, but if true......
2s84jlu.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the clubbin smileys

but well if this is true well i guessJB listened and not forcing ppl cop a pack while only wantin 1 of em

I see Maze came through again. Would of liked it separated to save some money, but the pack won't be that hard to find it for less than $300.

If it is true, there is NO way they are only going to be $135....freaking True Flights are $140, so these will be ATLEAST $145.

Its a package go sleep and find a job to get money or sell ur kicks stop complaing this ain't burger king you cnt have it ur way! Lock this up!

False.

DMP 1 was listed the same way on their site.

My boy's local store already has them. They are packaged. Lock this up.

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

Its a package go sleep and find a job to get money or sell ur kicks stop complaing this ain't burger king you cnt have it ur way! Lock this up!

WoW

I really thought this was Burger King, I have been looking for Whoppers everywhere !!!!

Thanks For the Reality Check

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

this is a pack. not releasing seperate in the us.
Exactly, this has already been established. Stop playing with peoples emotions, lock this thread

I hope these are split, because I am actually feeling the Orlando's now. Wish they would have done this with the Celitcs 1's

does anyone even look through the posts when they comment? maze has already confirmed that it is releasing as a pack!!! LOCK IT!!!

Back
Top Bottom