**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love when people bring up that a team only beat bums to have their record. It's not like the Eagles chose who they wanted to play the first 5 weeks lol. Yeah they haven't beaten elite teams but they haven't played any outside of KC which was a close game until the 4th.

4-1 Panthers lost to a weak Saints squad.
AFC North "favorites" Steelers lost to the Bears.
The "new and improved" Jags lost to the Jets.

And if we're talking "barely wins" as fake wins then Giants shouldn't get any slander bc their last 3 games were "barely losses" so they should be viewed as a 3-2 team with that logic.

i figure 9 or 10 wins is going win the NFC east

dallas with 3 Ls already got: @ skins, KC, @ ATL, eagles, skins, @ raiders (assuming carr is OK by mid december), seattle and @ eagles
- @ 49ers, chargers and @ giants are their other 3 games

my friend needs to know if kelce is playing sunday :nerd:

Limited practice today, still has a ways to go before clearing protocol. Plan for him not to be there, but if he is I think my friend is gonna start him.

I love when people bring up that a team only beat bums to have their record. It's not like the Eagles chose who they wanted to play the first 5 weeks lol. Yeah they haven't beaten elite teams but they haven't played any outside of KC which was a close game until the 4th.

4-1 Panthers lost to a weak Saints squad.
AFC North "favorites" Steelers lost to the Bears.
The "new and improved" Jags lost to the Jets.

And if we're talking "barely wins" as fake wins then Giants shouldn't get any slander bc their last 3 games were "barely losses" so they should be viewed as a 3-2 team with that logic.

It does matter though in terms of projecting the team for the rest of the season. Yeah they didn't choose it, but it matters. And I do think the Eagles are very good, but we don't quite know how good yet.

ban me if the jets lose to the patriots this weekend
5noHKsb.jpg

It does matter though in terms of projecting the team for the rest of the season. Yeah they didn't choose it, but it matters. And I do think the Eagles are very good, but we don't quite know how good yet.

I agree with this. I actually disagreed with a lot of the Power Rankings that had them anything higher than 6 for this past week. However, I think one needs to watch an entire Eagles game to determine how good/bad they are. They do tend to let games slip late which is why the final scores indicate a closer game than usual, and that's something they need to address asap.

But if they can convert their 3 quarter strengths into 4, they can be dangerous. If they fail to do so, they're gonna struggle.

Eagles have two good lines, so that can power you to a lot of wins.

This is the Rams visitors locker room (L.A. Coliseum) :lol::

eye_wk_5_rams_51.jpg

it matters, but it depends on what exactly one is trying to determine.. i think we're a decent team, i dont expect anything significant to happen if we make the playoffs

i think our coaches made mistakes during the chargers and giants games that made them closer than they should have been.. but at least we won

as far as the division, we might end up winning it.. but i dont think that says THAT much.. if we beat the 9ers, bears and giants (first 2 at home), we're at 7 wins.. we go 2-6 with our remaining games, that puts us at 9 wins

rams literally dug out a closet for the visiting teams.. high school basketball teams do the visiting teams better than that

:smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom