**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl::rofl:

At zeke playing. Goodell’s done. He should just walk away. Hard to turn your back on 9 figures though.

“It’s a matter of time before Tom Brady is selling certificates to sell $200 cookbooks but no cookbooks actually get printed.”
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Shout out to whoever put that Bomani podcast out there.

Just drop this **** NFL. There is no real evidence that Zeke beat the girl according to the women who investigated it, you're only doing this for PR. Move on.

Zeke Byke!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The NFL stay taking L's this season. Between the anthem, lost pizza sales and Zeke beating the NFL every time they suspend him :lol:

Jets D dancing in between plays :pimp: all joking aside, they are a young, fast bunch. Building something nice with that unit.

As a Cowboys' fan, I gotta say this Zeke **** is getting old.

He's like a ewok cockroach that won't die.

Zeke ain't gonna serve his suspension until 2020 at this rate.

I still think he's gonna catch that suspension. But for now...
IMG_20171103_102624.jpg

McNair would have to kneel on top of an American flag in front of Kap for him to realistically sign. I can understand him not being signed for this Sunday cause Deshaun's injury just happened, but if Kap ain't at NRG come this Monday, he is 100% blackballed and there's no way around it.

Last edited:
Zeke Byke!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The NFL stay taking L's this season. Between the anthem, lost pizza sales and Zeke beating the NFL every time they suspend him :lol:

NFL aint taking an L with Zeke. He gonna end up suspended during the playoffs, who takes the L then?

Stop acting like the Cowboys bout to even make the playoffs.

That 2nd wildcard spot bout to go to Hundley.

Either way he gonna end up suspended when it matters most

Exactly. That's the stupid part about all of this. Three courts have already heard the arguments and said that the suspension doesn't violate the CBA. Even if he does win, it is just going to get appealed and he will end up losing in some other court.

I'm not even gonna pretend like I understand how these appeals work, but my point earlier is the NFL is the one looking bad after each successful appeal from Zeke. Regardless if they get him or not, by the time the end result hits the damage has already been done.

Zeke's point is already heard. He'sbeing mistreated with an excessive suspension sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom