**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious question, how come it's anywhere near freezing temperature or even in the 40's the Seattle players dressing up like they about to climb mount everest. Is that how the people who live there are too?

Does it not snow or get cold that often? Feel like people in Seattle would be used to some ****ty cold weather.

Serious question, how come it's anywhere near freezing temperature or even in the 40's the Seattle players dressing up like they about to climb mount everest. Is that how the people who live there are too?

Does it not snow or get cold that often? Feel like people in Seattle would be used to some ****ty cold weather.

west coast is definitely a bit more sensitive to the cold. when it's "cold" here in norcal and the NW, it's not the same as cold in the northeast or midwest. not even close :lol:

It mists here man. We don't get that mid west/north east type of snow :lol:
Plus everybody here owns at least 3 nothface coats so any excuse to break that **** out :lol:

You live in Cali. Y'all built like cheap toilet paper

bruh you have no idea. the girls (and ayo dudes) bust out the scarfs when it drops below 60 :rofl:

i'm out here in t shirts at work on days it's in the 60's and everyone looking at me like i'm crazy

It mists here man. We don't get that mid west/north east type of snow :lol:
Plus everybody here owns at least 3 nothface coats so any excuse to break that **** out :lol:

I see. Seattle seems like my type of weather honestly. I prefer having different variations of weather on a spectrum but the extreme cold and snow here gets real annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom