**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
would take all of them on a neutral field over the texans today (no deshaun, watt, mercilus, washed o-line, WOAT secondary, etc...).

completely serious.

starter goes down midweek...that's always a tough situation.

we'll see how they do over the next few weeks. but i agree that their chances at the division are likely done

Nah, losing to a ****ty team like the Giants will **** you up for a few weeks. They may have given up after that L.

Bucs getting a new coach after this season? They have too much talent to be this bad.

I've watched Denver for years and they weren't even that great defensively against the Chargers and the Raiders this year BEFORE they played the Giants.

starter goes down midweek...that's always a tough situation.

we'll see how they do over the next few weeks. but i agree that their chances at the division are likely done
literally went from the best offense in the NFL to the worst. defense was already buns too. houston sports couldn't even have a clean 24 hours to celebrate our World Series win. :frown::

i hope the texans sign Kaepernick. please. at the very least it'll somewhat repair mcnair's relationship with the players.

I still don't understand the 49ers alt black uniform. I understand Philly's alt black uniform but the 49ers? Idk.

wow. i totally missed that :lol:

was his arm ever even up for debate? arm looked fine at clemson in terms of NFL arm :lol:

Dude went on about an out route in preseason.. and talked about what dude did at clemson

And now he doesn't have a big enough sample on deshaun to change his opinion.. but had a big enough sample in the preseason to form said opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom