**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i ain't like y'all, man.

like us??????????

we been saying F goodell.. that only became i convenient thing for yall pats folks and now yall cowboys folks too

where is papa john when the hypocrites need him??????

always remember cowboys and pats fans who yall should really be mad at.. the people who put goodell there AND THEN fought to give him that power:

alg-robert-kraft-jerry-jones-jpg.jpg

like us??????????

we been saying F goodell.. that only became i convenient thing for yall pats folks and now yall cowboys folks too

where is papa john when the hypocrites need him??????

:lol:

you realize i'm only half serious. i'm not a moron who thinks people actually liked Goodell last year. but to see people support a Brady suspension but argue a Zeke suspension is the Papa John's type ish you referenced above.

and i'm not referring to you! :lol:

only 2 owners responsible for that?

i'm legit asking...i didn't realize it was just them

no idea.. but dominque foxworth who was involved with the negotiations from the players side always points to the 2 of them being heavily involved in that power being granted to the league (and i've heard both were big supporters of goodell's prior to their incidents)

this was when pacman kept getting in trouble and legally nothing would happen.. they viewed that as an embarrassment.. so they wanted a mechanism which they could specifically address conduct matters without waiting for legal process to play out (so think greg hardy, where the girl was paid off and the criminal matter got dropped)

no idea.. but dominque foxworth who was involved with the negotiations from the players side always points to the 2 of them being heavily involved in that power being granted to the league

this was when pacman kept getting in trouble and legally nothing would happen.. they viewed that as an embarrassment.. so they wanted a mechanism which they could specifically address conduct matters without waiting for legal process to play out (so think greg hardy, where the girl was paid off and the criminal matter got dropped)

word. yeah i mean i could def see it in the sense that those two carry (or used to carry) a lot clout amongst the owners.

Not assault but with what's going on, making a gal watch you pump off will do it. Pretty fuggin weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom