**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lmaoooo jon fox

He challenged the call that the runner stepped out of bounds as he hit pylon to score. Turns out runner let go of ball before it hit pylon and ended up being a touchback.

He just challenged his own play to get the TD and ended up losing possession of the ball entirely.

Won the challenge and lost the ball hahaha

lmaoooo jon fox

He challenged the call that the runner stepped out of bounds as he hit pylon to score. Turns out runner let go of ball before it hit pylon and ended up being a touchback.

He just challenged his own play to get the TD and ended up losing possession of the ball entirely.

That sucks, man. Can’t blame him for that challenge. Rule is an issue

lmaoooo jon fox

man idk if i should be rooting for a win or not. higher draft pick would be nice...

**** outa here family

As long as Rodgers season isnt confirmed over we are playing to win 110%. We've been in this situation before. We always figure something out.
lol my mistake. i thought IR meant he couldn't return. i didn't realize it was just 8 weeks.

RedZone needs to just stick with this Skins and Vikes game 90% of the time with scoring updates from the rest :lol:

Gonna have to catch a stream for the Pitt game,Brees is about to take Buffalo out back to the woodshed...

lol my mistake. i thought IR meant he couldn't return. i didn't realize it was just 8 weeks.

lol i meant that light heartedly btw. Game got me worked up, I reread that and felt it seemed harsh.

But yeah man they haven't ruled Rodgers out for the season for a reason. There's a real chance. And there was article that came out with orthopedic surgeon of NFL team saying it isnt farfetched and with Rodgers having surgery getting plates screwed in, the bone only needs to be healed by 80% for him to play. With the plates put in the bone is stronger at 80% than it was before he broke it.

Just need 3 wins by Hundley for us to have a decent window for WC and there's some pretty bad teams on our upcoming schedule.

I got frustrated as hell when Washington gained 30 something on 1st and 20, I threw a hand sanitizer bottle, it bounced off the couch, ricocheted off the window, into a shoe. I had to chuckle...stress reliever worked.

I got frustrated as hell when Washington gained 30 something on 1st and 20, I threw a hand sanitizer bottle, it bounced off the couch, ricocheted off the window, into a shoe. I had to chuckle...stress reliever worked.

easy now, remember.

I remember that broken laptop post lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom