**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
these ******s had 11 seconds left or so with zero timeouts. 2nd and goal from the 3 yard line. these dudes ran a ******* QB sneak from the 3 ******* yard line. wasn’t even close because who the **** QB sneaks for 3 yards. and then time expired on the half.

and then Duke Johnson I think it was took his helmet off and slammed it on the ground with both hands has hard as he could in middle of field and got penalty

I've replayed this **** like 5 times

sabu.png

these ******s had 11 seconds left or so with zero timeouts. 2nd and goal from the 3 yard line. these dudes ran a ****ing QB sneak from the 3 ****ing yard line. wasn’t even close because who the **** QB sneaks for 3 yards. and then time expired on the half.

and then Duke Johnson I think it was took his helmet off and slammed it on the ground with both hands has hard as he could in middle of field and got penalty

I feel like you can only run that tebow special... spread out the defense with 4-5 WRs in shotgun, then if things open up you run.. if not chuck it out the back of the endzone

either everyone in Browns management is on same page with actually tanking intentionally or Hue should be fired for that play call alone.

a 3 yard QB sneak with no time and no timeouts lolol. I can't wrap my head around it. No one would ever run that play in general let alone in that situation.

forget about not having any timeouts for a second...a ******* QB sneak from the 3 yard line. not a draw....a sneak. from the 3. 3 yard line.

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom