**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
faked an injury to leave

you're telling me he's injured and miraculously plays for a new team 5 days after gettin cut?

Dude was on the injury report before that for weeks so I'm sure something was up.

He was gonna choose surgery over toughing it out with Brett Hundley before getting cut understandably

Instead he got the chance to go back to the squad he won a ring with to challenge for another though so why not put it off until the end of the season?

I don't think it was half as nefarious as folks are making it out to be :lol:

Dude was on the injury report before that for weeks so I'm sure something was up.

He was gonna choose surgery over toughing it out with Brett Hundley before getting cut understandably

Instead he got the chance to go back to the squad he won a ring with though so why not out it off until the end of the season?

I don't think it was half as nefarious as folks are making it out to be :lol:

he basically asked to be cut to go to another team

I don't care for him or Green Bay but thats a ***** move either way

tough it out IMO

faked an injury to leave

you're telling me he's injured and miraculously plays for a new team 5 days after gettin cut?

My question is does the Packers organization seek damages and or collect bonuses? Seems pretty fishy.

****ery, but I’ll allow it cause it’s against the pats. Touchdown coming soon though.

he basically asked to be cut to go to another team

I don't care for him or Green Bay but thats a ***** move either way

tough it out IMO

Dude was already talking retirement a few weeks back,I doubt the motivation to tough it out your last season on a non playoff team is anywhere near as strong as with a contender :lol:

I'm sure he'd still be with them if AR never went down but **** happens

I don't care how good a defense is, NFL teams be teaching me what I need to do when I start coaching...At the goal line, you have got to attempt at least one run when you're inside 3. Makes no sense not to, even if it doesn't work.

I think it's about formation.. cause your hands are kinda tied if you run on 1st in a goalline/heavy/obvious run formation and don't get it

Always wondered why teams didn't go tempo more if the ball got downed inside the 10 and catch the defense on their heels and force them to call a timeout at the least

the way this game has gone its still only a 2 td game. im sayin, theres still a chance.

I think it's about formation.. cause your hands are kinda tied if you run on 1st in a goalline/heavy/obvious run formation and don't get it

Nah...well, mabye, but every team has experienced goal line package vs. goal line defense. They can create the matchup as well by what the put on the field in that situation...Either way, I honestly don't care if you theoretically give a play away...you open up more options on later downs by running it once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom