**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
CRY GIF  MORENO.gif

Once upon a time I thought this dude would tear up the league :smh:

damn, man. just saw that Goodwin tweet. can't imagine going through that let alone going to work right after :frown:

Gronk is like the souped up version of witten.. neither was ever a burner, but I'm still always kinda amazed at how effective they continue to be (because of age for 1 and injuries for the other)

Funny after looking it up, witten had a slightly faster 40 coming out of Tennessee (.03 faster, if that 4.65 is right)

Witten lasted a long time, was he ever really injured

Gronk aint gonna play that long, dude is too fragile

I think you have to factor in Gronk's verticality and RAC ability. Also sheer brutal physicality

Yea Gronk is about as big as football players come and he plays a skill position. TEs like Sharpe or VD would house catches off speed. Gronk looks like he’s fighting through a pile zombies when he gets a long TD word to The Walking Dead.

Yea Gronk is about as big as football players come and he plays a skill position. TEs like Sharpe or VD would house catches off speed. Gronk looks like he’s fighting through a pile zombies when he gets a long TD word to The Walking Dead.

Which you just reminded me I missed again :lol: haven't seen an ep this season

Vance Joseph looks so lost and in over his head every single time they pan the camera to him :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom