**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel like we have so many things to fix on this team
Going to be especially tough to get things going with the Raiders and Chiefs heating up in the West

|l

why they hate my guy, man? :frown:

Cause everytime our teams wanna contend, he gotta contend...to another got damn title
stopitslime.png

Always winning the division, taking the conference titles, all the SB appearances
comeon.png

We wanna win conference titles, we want SB wins!
beli.png

btw...i saw people ask why we did we trade for cooks. even before that play or tonight he led our team in yards receiving i believe

btw...i saw people ask why we did we trade for cooks. even before that play or tonight he led our team in yards receiving i believe

He hasn't been the home run threat that most thought he'd be but he hasn't really been used in the gameplans like that

Dude has been the most productive reciever on the squad ever since Hogan went down

Feel like we have so many things to fix on this team
Going to be especially tough to get things going with the Raiders and Chiefs heating up in the West

We not worthy of being in the conversation of the future SB Champ Chiefs...

He hasn't been the home run threat that most thought he'd be but he hasn't really been used in the gameplans like that

Dude has been the most productive reciever on the squad ever since Hogan went down

I felt like it was a fantasy football out-of-frustration post...That homeboy Zyzzz hasn't posted in here much at all the last couple seasons. It only makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom