**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went because the cast is good and the trailer looked cool. Plus she wanted to go so I said **** it, can't be that bad with these people. It was worse, once I figured it out I was ready to leave.

Justice League looks cool and I don't **** with DC movies at all. Might go see that in the morning for $6 one day next month.

I don't go to the movies anymore. I hate going. Finally take my ***** to the movies and we see Murder on the Orient Express and it's a ****in pile of ****. Waste of money, what a ****in joke. Then my ***** want to laugh at me because I didn't read the book and didn't know about it. **** that movie.

Saw that over the weekend. My girl was dying to see that ****. Definitely wasn't impressed. :sick:

You mean the DCEU movies...

Correct yourself.

Nolan bats, super 1 & 2 and then Tim burton bats

Superman 3 was terrible, Schumacher bats were terrible, xmen dudes superman was dry as hell and catwoman was an abomination.. green lantern was garbage, same Jonah hex.. Shaw/steel, garbage.. Constantine should have been a hell of a lot better

I liked watchmen, v for vendetta was solid, lego batman was the goods.. first red was ok

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_based_on_DC_Comics

Superman 3 was terrible, Schumacher bats were terrible, xmen dudes superman was dry as hell and catwoman was an abomination.. green lantern was garbage, same Jonah hex.. Shaw/steel, garbage.. Constantine should have been a hell of a lot better

I liked watchmen, v for vendetta was solid, lego batman was the goods.. first red was ok

You watched all of those films?

Eh.. Better man than me...

Watchmen was trash bruh lol

TyFraud sucks :lol:

sucks is harsh...but he ain't really anything special. that said, even if the Bills plan to move on from him, still too early to see what they've got in Peterman. but it's the Bills. it's why they've been in this playoff drought.

IMG_1937.JPG

:nerd:

I am torn, should he be part of his life? should he not? that women is a saint

That woman is a saint...truly

I . . . I don't have any words. I wish I did.

He could've just left the mother of the child alone and paid child support. Like I don't get it. I don't...

He didn't value the lives of people around him, let alone his own... He still should be in prison but yea..

I think not. I haven't read the article fully yet, but is the 'plan' for them to be reunited?

kind of sounds that way, his son is the way he is because he went 70 minutes without oxygen when they delivered him while his mother was in a coma

That woman is a saint...truly

I . . . I don't have any words. I wish I did.

He could've just left the mother of the child alone and paid child support. Like I don't get it. I don't...

He didn't value the lives of people around him, let alone his own... He still should be in prison but yea..

I am leaning towards he should have no part in his son's life, if he just was a man about it, his kid would have a normal life right now

You watched all of those films?

Eh.. Better man than me...

When I was a kid, i couldn even make it through steel.. I passed out in the theater with my dad and sis watching green lantern.. cat woman and Jonah hex, I've only watched a handful of mins

Watchmen was trash bruh lol

I think a lot of pieces were there.. Rorscach, especially, was perfect.. honestly I would take that over any current DCEU movie, including WW

And Snyder's deal actually worked there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom