**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill O'Brien had an interview a couple weeks ago where (without using the exact words) he said if it was 100% up to him, Kaepernick would have already been here. He was also asked "has management ever prevented any signings here that you were in favor of" and he just said no comment. McNair ain't ****, and by proxy (since I haven't heard him say a word since maybe week two), Rick Smith ain't **** either.

Last edited:
I see Cutler bum *** lighting it up lol

Bill O'Brien had an interview a couple weeks ago where (without using the exact words) said if it was 100% up to him, Kaepernick would have already been here. He was also asked "has management ever prevented any signings here that you were in favor of" and he just said no comment. McNair ain't ****, and by proxy (since I haven't heard him say a word since maybe week two), Rick Smith ain't **** either.
They said 21 Savage know the system though... Lol

Chiefs with an embarrassing performance coming off the bye against the lowly Giants.

Stillin mentioned Kareem Hunt fading into Bolivion but I haven't seen any :emoji_v:'s from Tyreek Hill in a minute.

Wassup with KHunt? That boy been ghost for a couple weeks now. Asking for a friend.

^ Strong winds today and our kicker already missed today.

That’s a weak *** OPI call on us. Trash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom