**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't think your TyFraud "haters" ever agreed he should be benched :lol:

i certainly did not

images.jpg

i had no problem with the benching.... and if i was a bill fans i wouldnt care. that wildcard spot in week 9 isnt holding this team isnt good and you aint going nowhere with that qb.past 3 years bills passing offense
30th passing offense
30th passing offense
28th passing offense.

how much worst can you get . 32nd ranked passing offense. id rather be really bad then a 6 and 10 , 7 and 9 team year in and year out. look for a qb in the draft this year . i think tyrod has taken you as far as he can. start the rebuild....calling him trash is just ish talking and exxageration. hes average .
if this mindset makes me foolish then so be it :lol:. i dont hate tyrod tho. nothing against him .

I just wanna know wth was the rush with starting a 'rebuild' at 5-4 and in a wildcard spot? It's 100% foolish as hell but I'll enjoy the dumpster fire with everyone else

That locker rooms gotta be feeling good rn...

Could be wrong but I Coulda sworn I seen you and lovetohate3000 in particular comment about how trash he was.

(although I know he is in your division so you could of been piling on)

in a thread where Tom Brady, Aaron Fraudgers, and Ben are called washed, trash, etc etc...i'd expect people to not get so touchy over TyFraud being called trash

is he trash? no. should he be benched? nope. is he an above average QB? nope

images.jpg

i had no problem with the benching.... and if i was a bill fans i wouldnt care. that wildcard spot in week 9 isnt holding this team isnt good and you aint going nowhere with that qb.past 3 years bills passing offense
30th passing offense
30th passing offense
28th passing offense.

how much worst can you get . 32nd ranked passing offense. id rather be really bad then a 6 and 10 , 7 and 9 team year in and year out. look for a qb in the draft this year . i think tyrod has taken you as far as he can. start the rebuild.... if this mindset makes me foolish then so be it :lol:.
We see how worse it can get. Lol

They got zero chance to win this fool. The only way to justify this move is to say you're quitting.

I just wanna know wth was the rush with starting a 'rebuild' at 5-4 and in a wildcard spot? It's 100% foolish as hell but I'll enjoy the dumpster fire with everyone else

ive seen the bills start 5 and 0 and miss the playoffs and without any changes.... that 5 and 4 record wasnt going to hold. the real bills with or without tyrod were going to show. they a 7 and 9 team... they aint making the playoffs and werent going to. lets chill on the they held a wildcard sport in week 9 talk. if this was week 15 or 16 then that would be another story.
like what the bills did to doug flutie.. that was just stupid.

the Bills Way :pimp:
images.jpg

30th passing offense
30th passing offense
28th passing offense.

how much worst can you get . 32nd ranked passing offense. id rather be really bad then a 6 and 10 , 7 and 9 team year in and year out. look for a qb in the draft this year . i think tyrod has taken you as far as he can. start the rebuild....calling him trash is just ish talking and exxageration. hes average .
if this mindset makes me foolish then so be it :lol:. i dont hate tyrod tho. nothing against him .
DPB6q8jVQAE2iyN.jpg

Ima keep it 100. If his name was Tyler Taylor I wouldn't give a ****. But I can not sit here and watch my brothas get ****ted on while tom savage and the likes of get 1000 chances. Na **** that
he will get another chance tho... plenty of teams will jump at him in the off season. you act like tom savage or brock osweiler been on the same team for years. texans threw away brock after a season. these dudes get chances but on other teams... hes been at the helm of one of the bottom 4 passing offenses for a few years now. i think he had enough of a chance. so ill respectfully agree to disagree with you on the "he didnt get a chance" but lots of other garbage qbs do.

I'm saying. Who the hell quits a season at 5-4? :lol:

"Aye fellas y'all been working hard and putting your bodies on the line but we wanna put this bum in and give up... Cool"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom