**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving what I'm seeing out of the raiders.. should probably shut Carr down for the season and anyone else with any lil injuries

i was just trying to say a comebyke is still on the table, man. that's why i didn't @ you :lol:
ok b jus member
giphy.webp

Crazier things have happened *shrugs* :lol:

Who'd be on the shortlist if Del Rio got fired after this year?

Great question. Leave it open to the board. I would like to see Hue Jackson as OC in Oakland. As far as HC maybe Bruce Arians? We aren't going to be able to get Harbaugh. I don't know who would be a great fit as HC in Oakland. McVay would have been great. We need different faces/new blood than who has been around the farm for years.

Great question. Leave it open to the board. I would like to see Hue Jackson as OC in Oakland. As far as HC maybe Bruce Arians? We aren't going to be able to get Harbaugh.

Hue coming back as OC could be a good look,he had Jason Campbell looking serviceable a while back :lol:

Not sure if Arians would be available though. Harbaugh might be expensive but I wonder if he'd be itching to come back to the league,Oakland would be a real good project for dude.

Just need you guys to stay away from McDaniels :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom